Never take your wife into an expensive shoe store

Ernest Buckley

• Members

Feet are the ugliest part of a man or woman's body. Just.............blech.
:facepalm:

Now I'm all about some stockings and heels.
:love:

To the pure, all things are pure. There is no ugly part of a woman's body. Some people think the same thing about breasts. I actually know someone like that

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Long nails are a real turn-on.

You're lookin' for feet in all the wrong places. Kinda defeets the purpose.

Marilyn%20Monroe%20nipple%20slip.jpg

MarilynMonroe-Sexy.jpg

No, you don't have to be Marilyn Monroe....................................

................. just maybe not Rosanne Barr

rosannebarr5xm.jpg

Ya know, even Rosanne is looking good these days... cute lil' toes.

228V-036-002.jpg

• Members

MarilynMonroe-Sexy.jpg

Speaking of sexual objectification...yeah, it's getting hot in here.

Some like it hot

Some like dirty socks

Some like hittin' on five dollar rocks

hickory dickory docking

did somebody mention a stocking

aunt bessie stepped on my ride

even tonka couldn't handle those paleo fungi

That's the best I could come up with, and it sucks royally...but, I'm gonna let it ride and hope Beck comes back and helps me find a joke in there. I'm not asking much, am I? ;)

• Moderators

Is it possible that no one else here has had a similar experience with their significant other?

(Most) women are really into shoes. A man can have a pair of comfortable work shoes/boots plus one pair of dress shoes for weddings and funerals and he's happy as a clam. Women just think profoundly differently about shoes.

In fact, it seems to be so ingrained that in the online massively multiplayer "game" Second Life, where quite a few men represent themselves as women, the fakers can almost always be spotted by the price of their (virtual) shoes. Women in SL will frequently pay $10 DOLLARS IN REAL MONEY for a nice looking pair of (pixel) shoes.

Terry D.

• Members

Feet are the ugliest part of a man or woman's body. Just.............blech.
:facepalm:

Glad someone else brought it up. Such a turn off. I even hate using the word "feet". Just an ugly word.

Flip-flops look unflattering on any woman.

That said, it all depends on the angle, how she poses...if she is wearing high heels, etc...if she frames 'em right, they can actually be very attractive. It's all in the presentation.

But I'm with you--most of the time, a woman's best bet is to keep 'em covered up as much as possible. Men too, but that's beyond the scope of this thread.

And in response to Beck--who I suspect may have just been joking around--I don't think there's really much point in pyschoanalyzing it. Some people just don't like certain things. Isn't it OK to have personal taste?

• Members

Glad someone else brought it up. Such a turn off. I even hate using the word "feet". Just an ugly word.

That said, it all depends on the angle, how she poses...if she is wearing high heels, etc...if she frames 'em right, they can actually be very attractive. It's all in the presentation.

But I'm with you--most of the time, a woman's best bet is to keep 'em covered up as much as possible. Men too, but that's beyond the scope of this thread.

And in response to Beck--who I suspect may have just been joking around--I don't think there's really much point in pyschoanalyzing it. Some people just don't like certain things. Isn't it OK to have personal taste?

Oh God.....flip-flops. Dirty flip-flops. The nasty toes. Chipped nail polish.....pinky toenails so small they can't even put polish on them.....:(

Horrible. And yet.........sometimes I have to look. :facepalm:

And on men.......... :freak:

I can't go on. *passes out*

I'm glad someone agrees with me!! :thu:

edit to clarify: I'm a woman, not a guy, and this is how I feel about nasty feet. Man or woman, makes no difference, I'm an equal-opportunity foot hater! :)

• Members

Why do you have to bring up flip flops?! We were talking about high heels and stockings. You just completely ruined all the imagery I had going on.

I`m now thinking high heel and stockings again...

You sorta just illustrated my point. Presentation is everything.

It's ironic that as much as women love their shoes, a lot of them go for the flip-flop sandals in the summer. I'm all for comfort, but that's a bit much. Unless you're someplace where it makes sense to wear them, such as the beach. Other than that, ladies keep yer shoes on. (Not that many of you are reading this.)

OK, rant over. :)

• Members

I love flip-flops and sandals on women, but particularly on women I think are sexy.

"How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O prince's daughter! The curves of your hips are like jewels, The work of the hands of an artist.

• Members

Beck--I agree with everything you said.

I'm just really not a foot fan. What can I tell ya?
;)

No, I'm not really either... I just appear extreme compared to all the stunted males out there that are perpetually 13. :poke: :lol:

I

• Members

And for God sakes even if you have to put on a blindfold and have her wear socks do your girl a favor and learn the art of foot massage. I'm still amazed at how many people are unaware of how this can transform a gals mood. She can be having the worst day of her life, but a foot massage at the end of the day will take her to another world. I swear I've known girls that were on the verge of the big O just from a good foot massage and these were just close friends so it was a bit awkward. Well at least they were moaning loudly in strange tongues. Some women are just more vocal than others I guess.

There are exceptions... not all women are alike

• Members

I already stated above that I'm a woman, not a guy, who happens to greatly dislike feet...

BTW, how do you feel about cankles?
:confused:

Hmm, I think I see Beck's point. This is like saying faces are ugly because some of them have zits. :D

I'm not hung up about any particular body part, they can all be nice if attached to the right person. :)

Archived