Never take your wife into an expensive shoe store

Ernest Buckley

• Members

My wife came home tonight after a long day on her feet. I asked her if she wanted a massage. She said yes. So with this thread in mind, I went about giving my wife a foot massage.

Some observations... feet are ugly as hell. This is the first time in 10 years that I have massaged my wifes feet. Seriously, my wifes feet and hands look like a mans so... however... I continued on thinking I may get lucky... no such luck.

I think the massage relaxed her so much, she feel asleep as I was trying to bust a move. Oh well...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My wife came home tonight after a long day on her feet. I asked her if she wanted a massage. She said yes. So with this thread in mind, I went about giving my wife a foot massage.

Some observations... feet are ugly as hell. This is the first time in 10 years that I have massaged my wifes feet. Seriously, my wifes feet and hands look like a mans so... however... I continued on thinking I may get lucky... no such luck.

I think the massage relaxed her so much, she feel asleep as I was trying to bust a move. Oh well...

You mean [Her] feet are ugly as hell... I'll take your word for it, but you can't broad-brush all feet based on that experience.

- It

• Members

Hmm, I think I see Beck's point. This is like saying faces are ugly because some of them have zits.
:D

I'm not hung up about any particular body part, they can all be nice if attached to the right person.
:)

Amen, sister! ;)

And the most important thing about feet to me is that they are attached to that special somegirl, preferably at the ankles.

So... what are you wearing right now? :love:

• Moderators

I already stated above that I'm a woman, not a guy, who happens to greatly dislike feet.

What an interesting phobia, Ally! :)

Do you have any idea how you came by it? Forced to wash strangers' feet at the Baghdad market when you were a child? Constantly told your feet were ugly by a mean father? :idk:

Feet are just feet. Nothing ugly or beautiful about them, except that they're so amazingly well designed and capable of walking 30 miles in a day under a heavy pack on a mountain trail, and able to do that for a lifetime. :)

Terry D.

Archived