NGD for me, and a pic of the collection!

trevorus

• Members

I know I don't post here much, but I just like looking at pics of guitars, don't you?

GuitarCollection2-13-09-1.jpg

Those are my babies. The white strat is stock, but will be getting some SSL-1's in the near future, The Reverend is as far as I can tell the 5th one made in Korea (I have a USA bass of theirs, too), The SG has a set of Duncan 59's, The black strat is a beat as hell strat that was in between finishes, and I just got sick of it being in parts, and rebuilt it and left it beat.

The tele on the end is the new blood in the house. It's a Squier Vintage Modified Tele, with all humcancelling Duncan Designed pickups. I just got it in the mail today from my trade with FenderFan79. I just need to install straplocks, and I just got done with the setup. The nut needed filed a bit, but luckily I invested in a set of good files. New strings, and I am about to plug it into the AC30 and see what it can do.

• Members
I know I don't post here much, but I just like looking at pics of guitars, don't you?

GuitarCollection2-13-09-1.jpg

The black strat is a beat as hell strat that was in between finishes, and I just got sick of it being in parts, and rebuilt it and left it beat.

Nice! HNGD!

Good call...you needed a Tele for sure.

I gotta say, though, I much prefer teles and SGs to strats in general, but that "half-finished" black strat with the tort guard and maple board is the best looking one of the bunch IMO.

:thu:

• Members

For some odd reason, I have runs of colors in my instruments... It used to be a lot of red, and I do still the red SG and a red Reverend bass, but now two white guitars, two black guitars with tortoise shell, a white P bass, and I used to have a white jazz... Used to also have a red Jazz...

Archived