Show me your light blue guitar (s)

theManfromAlabam

• Members

I'm jonesing for a light blue guitar like Fender (Sonic blue, Surf Green, G&L baby blue)

I have a electron blue Strat, however for some reason I'm really drawn toward light blue?

What I would really like is light blue Tele with mj frets and vintage hardware...I haven't seen one close up, but it doesn't look like the light blue I'm looking for that is the HWY1 dalphne Tele...it looks more purple grayish too me:confused:

Anyway show me your light blue guitar (s):mad:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't have one but i'm feeling the same thing. Could you post a pic of your electron blue strat? Because I'm also gas'ing for an electron blue Tele
:)

Sure...I purhased this pre-run "December 05" 06 upgrade because the neck is flamed like your wouldn't beleive, and it has all the 06 upgrade features.

BlueStrat2-1.jpg

BlueStrat3-1.jpg

• Members

Here is a bad pic of my 1996 Strat Plus in Sonic Blue. Recently put on the white pickguard w/ Texas Specials to replace the pearloid pickguard and Lace Sensor Golds that it came with. I think the classic look is much better.

I too love the light blue guitars, when I bought this one new back in 1996 I had to special order it to get the sonic blue...it was worth it though :)

stratff4.jpg

Archived