Can´t open Show your Current Pedalboard thread.... anyone else?

• Members

The way the navigation is setup, you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the first page to get to the last page. Scroll down and you'll see the link for page 3789 or something, that'll be the most recent. They just need to add that same navigation to the top of the page.

• Members

I don't think this is a nav/page number issue. It could be covered under another current bug, but the page loads into a blank gray textured screen for me. Happens on both PC and mobile.

I don't think this is a nav/page number issue. It could be covered under another current bug, but the page loads into a blank gray textured screen for me. Happens on both PC and mobile.

I've reported the issue with long threads, and included the link to that thread as an example, along with others... it's on the list of stuff to be fixed. :)

• Members

Ah I see it now. I can't open it with firefox at work -- same problem as you, but it's ok for me on safari on mac at home.

• Members
Ah I see it now. I can't open it with firefox at work -- same problem as you, but it's ok for me on safari on mac at home.
Nice. I'll give it a shot with some other browsers on PC and iPhone and see if I can get in.

Now that they have the page numbers issue fixed, you guys can probably see it - and other long threads - easier. Let me know if you are still having issues please, or use the Feedback button to report any issues (you'll find that in the upper right hand corner of the page).

• Members

Edit your profile`s user settings (account) to show only 10, 20 or 30 posts/page instead of the forum default, which attempts to load all 3k pages & pictures

into one ongoing frame once you`re logged in, which would last forever!

Archived