Might be going to PA....Whats there to do

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/ Cool if you're into trains

http://www.edsbuggyrides.com/ OK if you want to watch cars whizz by you on back roads while you ride on a buggy. Also OK if you want to see some Amish up close and personal (depending how hot it is you might not want to get that close)

Coming to PA Dutch Country isn't going to seem very exciting compared to the other threads where HCFXers are visiting San Francisco or New York or Boston. You only come to Lancaster if you want to get away from all the interesting stuff happening in the rest of the world. For srs

And lots of this...really...

[video=youtube;lOfZLb33uCg]

• Members

never been to Lancaster, but I've been to Harrisburg and State College. I can honestly say I don't get it. Like, what was ever the point of establishing human settlements in Central, PA? The only thing that's come out of it is snack foods and rape.

you forgot the militias.

• Members

never been to Lancaster, but I've been to Harrisburg and State College. I can honestly say I don't get it. Like, what was ever the point of establishing human settlements in Central, PA? The only thing that's come out of it is snack foods and rape.

...and coal. Oh yeah, and Bam Margera

• Members

...and coal. Oh yeah, and Bam Margera

Bam's from West Chester, which is basically a Philly suburb, not so much central.

I don't know what to say about the militias. I know the rural parts of PA have a ridiculous {censored}-ton of them and hate groups and such, but have they ever done anything but shoot trees with automatic rifles and bitch about the UN/Jews/blacks?

• Members

rape, eh? i guess you forget about your beloved stillers QB.

• Members

Bam's from West Chester, which is basically a Philly suburb, not so much central.

I don't know what to say about the militias. I know the rural parts of PA have a ridiculous {censored}-ton of them and hate groups and such, but have they ever done anything but shoot trees with automatic rifles and bitch about the UN/Jews/blacks?

i suspect you don't know what you're talk about.

Archived