My City is on fire (literally).....not cool. Pics

gsxrbusa

• Members

Dudes, my city needs some mojo and prayers. I'm not going to get into much detail, just google it. These pics were taken a few minutes ago from my front porch. Pretty scary {censored}. 0% containment at this point. :mad::cry:

5654ab45.jpg

7faadb1d.jpg

848cb92c.jpg

a729b5e6.jpg

cf43067e.jpg

I have two friends in the direct line of fire at this point. I'm sure they are ok but worry about there homes. Devastating {censored} if it hits direct.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My brother's piloting one of the helicopters putting one of the many fires out, not sure which. I hope he's doin OK. Mucho Mojo sent

He must be a brave dude. I hope he is ok as well. My prayers and thanks go out to him. m/

• Members

Mojo sent dude. My grandmother has a front row seat to that in her retirement home just east of the Garden of the Gods :(; my cousin got married in Fort Morgan a couple weeks ago, said they could see the smoke in the background. Very scary stuff.

• Members

Mojo sent dude. My grandmother has a front row seat to that in her retirement home just east of the Garden of the Gods
:(
; my cousin got married in Fort Morgan a couple weeks ago, said they could see the smoke in the background. Very scary stuff.

She may be up for evacuation at some point if this continues east. I hope she is ok.

• Members

A co-worker of mine is a volunteer fire fighter. He said he witnessed massive pine trees literally hit the ground in a matter of a couple seconds, as if they burned from the inside, and disintegrate.

The heat causes the sap in them to boil and they pop. Hope you guys make it ok.

Archived