Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing

baise merde casse

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot; HAVE FUN, TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE AND EAT PLENTY OF GREENS&quot;</div>

Censor testing: **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**. The seven words you can never say on television.

And a few more, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, turd.

Proud reject from the HCAG Civil Posters Society, Martin snob, vitriolic sociopath, and tantrumist

Comment

• guitarist21
      guitarist21 commented
      Editing a comment

Interesting! Turd made it through.

Oh lord. Can't believe I didn't catch that!
    I should be practicing.

Comment

Che cazzo? They've gone and bowdlerized this place. Oh yeah big improvement. We sure needed that, mommy.

So let's recount: nannyism, fewer posts, many regulars MIA, lots more cloddish spam-bumpers, and uselessly microscopic avatars. And oh yeah the format is boring. This could just as well be the layout for the Vapid City Chamber of Commerce, circa 1997. 

Ficken!

In the understory
      I can't see the forest
      For the branches and the leaves
      But I believe
      I do believe
      by me:

www.box.com

"Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn."
      Charlie Parker

Comment

• garthman
        garthman commented
        Editing a comment

Michael Martin wrote:

Che cazzo? They've gone and bowdlerized this place. Oh yeah big improvement. We sure needed that, mommy.

So let's recount: nannyism, fewer posts, many regulars MIA, lots more cloddish spam-bumpers, and uselessly microscopic avatars. And oh yeah the format is boring. This could just as well be the layout for the Vapid City Chamber of Commerce, circa 1997. 

Ficken!

Is that you, Michael?

Working...
    X