Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD (home assembled)

My first attempt at building a partscaster. I think it turned out pretty good. It plays and sounds good too. I think I'm going to call it the Sabbath Strat.

Looks good to me too. Happy New (Homemade) Guitar Day.
    Last edited by DeepEnd; 08-05-2014, 03:22 PM.
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Great job ,How about some more details?

Comment

The body is from a Fender Richie Sambora strat, I'm guessing alder, the neck is all maple with 22 med jumbo frets and black cross inlays, the bridge is an original Floyd Rose, the bridge pickup is a Dimarzio PAF Pro and the two single coils are GFS Alnico Boutique overwound pickups, and the tribal celtic cross design is a decal that I got from Café Press. I also added 2 mini switches. One splits the coils of the humbucker and the other adds the neck pickup to the bridge pickup.

Comment

I'll bet it does sound good ! Thanx for the details

Comment

Nothing beats a partscaster, congrats!
            One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

Comment

Ooowie, very cool indeed. If she sounds as good as she looks, they'll be calling you down to the crossroads. Congrats and enjoy.
              "Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano ['guitar'] allows you to do both at the same time." -Kelsey Grammer

Comment

Wow, Happy Partscaster Day!

Comment

Strat Sabbath . Looks great. HNGD!

Comment

Partscasters are where it's at, nice build/assembly job, enjoy much
                    Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato

Comment

Working...
                    X