No announcement yet.

What were you doing at 10 yrs old?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were you doing at 10 yrs old?

i was trying desperately to adapt to life in New Jersey after living the other 9 years of my life in Maine.

And i was trying to get my Charmander to evolve
    Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

Two words: MORTAL KOMMMBAAAAAAAAT
      Originally Posted by korky1958

And it's a suede vest, not a waistcoat.

Comment

Fishing, riding my bike, **************** like that.

Comment

Nothing I should of been doign and everything I should not of been doing! Typical naughty boy. Deffinatly not playing cool stuff like that...
          *Captain in the SG Army*

Originally Posted by Minitruth

Of course. I told 'em you guys were saying they might try to stick furniture
          up my ass. Pics are proof they did not

Guitars: Gibson SG Special, Gibson Les Paul Studio VM, Gibson Melody Maker, Fender Strat, Fender Mustang, Epiphone Dot, Washburn WI66 P90's

Amps: Fender Vibro Champ XD, Blackheart Little Giant Combo

Pedals: Boss TU2, Bad Monkey, Crybaby, Rat 2, Metal Muff, MXR Phase 90, Small Clone, Marshall Echohead, Holy Grail

Comment

playin guitar

Comment

Playing guitar for three years already and practicing hard daily...because I love it.
              Two of the nicest gentlemen, and most talented people: Mssr's Diezel and Krampe.
              Je préfèrerais mourir sans un sou dans une rue en Europe que de vivre en Amérique sous l'administration actuelle. Alizée est la meilleure. Vous, les princesses pop américaines, n'avez aucun talent, aucune classe, et vous sonnez comme de la merde. Sarkozy et le reste de l'Europe se moquent de notre président dans son dos.

Comment

Playing football(soccer) outside, hanging out with friends. Good times Weird to think of a time when I had neither a guitar or a computer though
                Female fronted pop rock - Project 64

Originally Posted by jaxn slim

Jim Henson lived with his parents, didn't he?

Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think you may have picked one of very few career paths where being a manchild is an asset.

Comment

Wishing for an electric guitar. Didn't get one until I turned 13.
                  Mandatory Gear List:
                  Ibanez Guitars: 1991 RG570/2005 RG7321/1992 RG 470/2005 RG 321MH/1996 SF420/2002 S-Classic/2001 RG320/1986 Charvel Model 1
                  /Jackson JDX-94/Jackson+LTD mutt/Squier Bullet Spec./Squier Affinity Strat/Squier P-Bass Special/Crate Power Block/Carvin 4x12/Epi Valve Jr. Head/Marshall Lead 12 Combo/Marshall Mini Stack
                  /Peavey Vypyr 30/Marshall Lead 15 mini stack/Many Pedals
                  Band Site:
                  http://www.myspace.com/blackholecaravan

Comment

Racing BMX and playing with Star Wars figures.
                    After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

I had lost interest in guitar momentarily at that point... I liked video games, fishing, riding my bike, and playing with friends, and I also had a kickass comic book collection
                      acoustic rig: Larrivee D-50, Stonebridge 32SM OM, Takamine EAC48 Santa Fe, Takamine John Jorgenson, Takamine EC132S Roland AC60

electric rig:
                      guitars: ESP CS strat, AJC LP, Ibanez RG1570, Godin Redline1,
                      amps: Dr Z Z-28 head, Mesa F-30 head, Dr Z 2x10 convertible, Mesa Recto 2x12
                      effects: EBVPJr, Korg Pitchblack, EHX English Muff'n, Diamond Fireburst, Diamond Compressor, Barber Burn Unit EQ, Maxon Phasetone, DLS Chorus Vib, EHX SMMH, Hardwire DL8, EHX Holier Grail

Comment

playing with my lego... that's all I did back then

Comment

Boston

Comment

Boston

No, that's Kansas.
                            Be love. Be gratitude.

Comment

She's impressive! I hope she doesn't develop an ulcer!

10 years old. I was proud to have two digits in my age. I started a new school full of snobby rich kids and I didn't fit in because I didn't have the correct brand of cordoroy pants or the correct brand of boat shoes.

There was this new game that came out called Dungeons and Dragons. A few of us losers became quite enamored with it but we never really figured out how to play it...

I set the 5th grade record at the school for the 1 mile run. I don't know if I could even run a mile now unless the police or the criminals were chasing me!

That summer I was a swimming champion at the local city pool. My best stroke-----------breast stroke of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X