Echopark '59 Deluxe
Courtesy of Chicago Music Exchange:
The '59 is Echopark's homage to the definitive era in guitar making history.
Combining the best elements of the '58 Special and the '59 Junior into a model that is nothing less than a tribute to two legendary American made instruments.
- One piece, lightweight slab Equatorial Mahogany body - thickness: 1 7/8"
- Equatorial Mahogany "long tenon" neck
- One piece korina neck (back), medium '59 "D" profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dimensions: nut 1 11/16" & heel: 2 1/4"
- First thickness @ .095 5th, .098 9th, .105 14th
- Black matte pickguard
- 6mm mop inlay dot position markers
- Hand-cut bone nut
- Bamboo side markers
- Dunlop "155" fret wire, Jescar medium jumbo fret wire
- 12" radius
- 3/32" head plate
- Tuners: vintage black button "tulip" tuners
- Bridge: TonePros AVT2, "aged nickel" vintage style wrap around aluminum with steel studs/bushings
- Pickups: Echopark '59 P-90 dogear in the bridge position, Echopark '63 mini humbucker in the neck position
- Electronics: Custom CTS 500k long shaft pots, PI0 tone cap, .022pf .033pf .047pf .05pf, switchcraft jack, three-position switchcraft , cloth "pull back" wire, nickel shielding
- Finish: Vintage Vanguard Burst Red Mahogany three tone burst on neck. Available colors include: red mahogany, 2 tone burst, T-bird green, Cadillac green, TV yellow,