Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK residents, whats the deal with Dizzee Rascal?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kano is ok, Newham Generals are ok, Wiley did some great **************** - I thought Grime Wave was a wicked album, well underrated.

Tynchy Stryder will blow up big this year. Chipmunk is ok, nothing special.
    my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

I love his rapping, but I wish his beats were poppier..

His new stuff is really poppy/dancy.

Good stuff I think.

Comment

Good stuff I think.

Wow, I've not seen that side of Dizzee. I know he did some stuff with Lily Allen and the Artic Monkeys, but this hmmm...I can dig it. Dizzee will always be this guy to me:

Shot From Guns
        www.shotfromguns.wordpress.com - New updates!

The Artful Dodger -
        www.soundclick.com/theartfuldodger

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

Comment

Guthrie Govan sometimes plays with him.
          That must be a good sign.

good deals: maracox, stevics, whoismilan

Comment

the future of UK hip hop...

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

forget that screecher dizzie all you need is old school Wiley brap!

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

--------------
              good trades with; Barnaby Hardly, theboywho

Comment

Bonker has one of the best bass sounds I've heard in years!!!

Comment

Man, it cracks me up that people watch this **************** all around the world when I see it in the street where I live daily. That video is ****************ing hilarious.

I can remember listening to Dizzee in 2002 whilst he was on pirate radio.

This track was about ages ago

Comment

Comment

holiday = D:

Bonkers =
                      Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

Who's that guy Giggs that I keep hearing about? He's HORRIBLE, he's trying to do like a UK grime rendition of Young Jeezy and he's failing miserably.
                        Shot From Guns

The Artful Dodger -

"Business acumen, institution building, and shrewd political maneuvering are the only way to protect conscious artistry."

"The more fragile harmonics can survive in a vacuum tube, where they seem to be eliminated or squashed in the solid state crystal lattice. Maybe it just comes down to that." - the wise Alexander Dumble

Comment

Who's that guy Giggs that I keep hearing about? He's HORRIBLE, he's trying to do like a UK grime rendition of Young Jeezy and he's failing miserably.

?
                          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

THREAD.
                            --------------
                            good trades with; Barnaby Hardly, theboywho

Comment

?

Shot From Guns

The Artful Dodger -

Comment

i liked that maths record. its quite fun
                                OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
                                X