READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-8-10

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTB: Wattson Super Fuzz, EHX POG, Squier Bronco bass, or a nice short scale bass

I have my Airline 3p deluxe for sale... 675$ paypal'd + Shipping!

DSCF3451.jpg

check the link in my sig for details.

looking to trade for an offset fender, or a tele, or an SG. make an offer! Also, a vox ac15 or 30 from the heritage series.

• Members
  • Members

Diamond Memory Lane 2 FEELER!

Pedal is in like new condition. I could put the price sticker back on it and you would think it was brand new. Im the original owner, Ive had it since january of this year. Not one single scratch. Has never moved off of my carpet, and has only ever been hand engaged. Comes with adapter, manual, warranty info,original box, even the frigging original bubble wrap.

dscf1608o.jpg

dscf1610q.jpg

JUST FOUND OUT THIS PEDAL WILL SOON BE OUT OF PRODUCTION. SEEHERE

In light of this, I may just hold on to it, HOWEVER, I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING, especially the taw and cc

-lunar module / fuzz factory

-foxrox octron2 / johny octave

-analogman comp

-cusack tap a whirl v3

-hbe psilocybe /evh phase 90 /whetstone

-fulltone mini deja vibe 2

-cosmichorus v2

-hbe frostbite flange 200

-analogman ardx20

I will also consider anything cool/rare/awesome.

Send me your offers, and thanks for taking a look.

• Members

NEW Fuzzrite clone! $110 shipped

built on UK tagboard with 2n2222 transistors, true bypass switching, super bright white 3mm led, skreddy type chrome knobs, 9v jack w/ battery clip in a polished 125b enclosure.

SANY0002-4.jpg

VOX Repeat Percussion Clone $110 shipped

Orange 125b enclosure, true bypass switching, super bright 5mm white led, black chicken head knobs, 9v jack w/ battery clip.

SANY0001-2.jpg

• Members

looking for $$$ or trade for gear. i'll take any gear offers, really. looking specifically for a microcassette recorder, a ring mod, a really small mixer (preferably 2-4 channels), delays, filters, anything noisy or weird... not really into flangers, phasers or choruses right now.

i take paypal. prices are usd ppd.

13531_l.jpg

comes with power supply. volume knob is a tad bit noisy/scratchy when you're turning the thing but nothing major. it's been through a lot but works perfectly. haven't used it in about 2 years so I shouldn't have it lying around.

trade.jpg

Top row left to right:

_ Boss CS3 compressor (painted all black, missing the screw for the battery cavity, you can grab one off of any boss compact pedal) $25

_ BOSS BF2 IS GONE

_ Arion Stereo Chorus sch-z (missing cover for the battery cavity, battery connector is ripped off, works with power supply) $10

_ DOD FX75B Stereo Flanger CIRCUIT BENT TO ALL HELL (battery connector is ripped off, works with power supply) $95

Bottom row left to right:

_ HOLY GRAIL IS GONE

_ Dan Electro Pepperoni Phaser (missing knob but it turns if you press your finger on it) $10

_ BOSS CE5 IS GONE

_ Boss ML-2 Metalcore $75

_ BOSS PH2 IS GONE

• Members

Lovetone Cheese Source - $1050 shipped

-Both the Big Cheese and Brown Source in one pedal. The coolest fuzz and overdrive pedals in one!

cheesesource_small.jpg

Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo- $160 shipped

-Like new, easily the best sounding tremolo pedal I have ever used. No volume drop, true bypass, and great tone!

default.jpg

Line 6 M9 with EX-1 Expression pedal- $360 shipped

-Like new in the original box, with the AC adapter, all paperwork, and the Line 6 EX-1 Expression pedal.

0.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah- $250 shipped

-Contains a 60's wah pedal inductor controlled by an analog sequencer, with up to eight separate steps available, controlled by eight separate knobs.

804bc8d0cac84d621307f91a0481cd08.image.2

SKB PS15 Powered Pedalboard- $120 shipped

-Like new SKB pedal board with built in power supply. Comes with the heavy duty nylon bag and all the adapters. You can power 6 pedals, or more with a daisy chain (ie: Boss TU-2)

PS15-2.jpg

DOD 575 Flanger- $50 shipped

-80's flanger with the SAD chip, sounds really good!

e0359_1.jpg

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Every pedal I own is on the chopping block just to see what can happen. For the most part I'm just looking for other dirt pedals - especially the higher gain variety. I would love a SEVERE, Riot, None More Black, or a Triple Wreck. I will chip in cash if the offer is right. Perhaps a Wampler Super Plextortion? Also, a Catalinbread Silverkiss would be cool to try (though not high gain). I've also been interested in the Tech 21 Liverpool and the new Leeds.

Please don't PM me. Email me at "change_is_coming AT hotmail.com" with any questions/offers. Make sure you tell me who you are from the forum.

All my pedals are in great condition with the exception of the last 2 on the list. The J&H is real beat up, but it works fine except for the switches (bass boost and sharp/blunt). It powers up, it works, it sounds great, but the switches don't work for whatever reason. The CE-3 also works great, but only on the battery. I don't know what happened to the power jack - perhaps an easy fix.

Here we go:

Wampler Pinnacle - 2 footswitch version in an Analog KoT sized box.

Wampler Ego Compressor - 5 knob*

Fulltone Distortion Pro - with box

Barber Direct Drive Super Sport - old version w/o racing stripe

Barber Direct Drive Super Sport - new version w/ racing stripe

BYOC Shredder

BYOC Overdrive 2*

Tech 21 Acoustic DI*

MI Audio Tube Zone v2

MI Audio Tube Zone v3*

Homebrew Electronics Big D*

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret CLONE - sweet custom graphics*

Danelectro Cool Cat Transparent Overdrive v1 - new in box

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive v1 - new in Box

Line 6 Expression Pedal

Ernie Ball VP Jr. 25k

Digitech X-Series Digidelay

Digitech X-Series Multi-Chorus

Line 6 POD XT - the bean, not live, with the box

Boss GT-6 - with a gig bag

Digitech GNX 3

MIJ Boss CE-3 Analog Chorus - in box, but only works on battery

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde - v1 red

***Pedals with an asterisk are those that I am particularly keen on so I'll be a bit reluctant except for the right offer***

• Members

For Sale/Trade: Fuzzrocious "The Walking Delay"

I don't see too many of these pedals for sale. Great maker who has supplied effects for bands such as Damiera, Minus the Bear, The Receiving End of Sirens. They are no longer making the delay and are fully concentrating on fuzz pedals now.

This is a clone of a vintage Ibanez Analog delay on a digital circuit. I opted for the photo eye mod which is a feature that allows the delay to feedback and oscillate infinite times based on the amount of light allowed into the photo eye.

Here is a quick demo (they use a bass but I have used it with guitar with great success) http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45241091

http://www.myspace.com/fuzzrociouspedals

Here is my pedal:

100MEDIA_IMAG0096.jpg

Paid $180

Looking for $105 shipped

Will trade for/towards:

Micro POG

WIIO

Whammy (newer version)

Trem (tap tempo a plus)

• Members

Pedals:

Boss AW3 - Like new in box - $75

Keeley DS1 - Like new in box - $100

Keeley compressor - Like new in box - $200

Analogman KoT v4, with dipswitch mod - like new! in box - $400

True bypass looper, 3 loops - $55

Roland EV5 Expression - $50

-- All prices include shipping, but not PP... either pay as gift, or you cover the fees... --

-- I'll also trade for an Atomic active cab, or nice mic preamps, or mics... not interested in any guitar pedals though (thanks AxeFX :D )

Here's some bandwidth friendly pictures, higher quality pics available on request!

allforsale.jpg

Archived