Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurston Moore Jazzmaster is USA only?

Sold a ton of gear this month with the intention of buying a sweet ass new guitar and dat Thurston Moore Jazzmaster looks perfect

But I spent yesterday afternoon trying to find one for sale and there is literally nowhere in the UK that sells them Adding to that the only places in the States that sell them are Fender dealers who can only ship to US addresses.

What's the deal? I no can haz?
    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Looks like it's been discontinued (according to Andertons and Thomann).
    London Jazz Guitar Society: http://www.meetup.com/LondonJazzGuitarSociety/

Comment

That's what I thought at first but you can still buy them in the States and they're even restocking them on some sites

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Send it to me

Also

USA #1
        O)))

Comment

Try musiciansfriend.com. I believe they ship internationally.
          Proud member of the Jet Setters.
          Visit the Jet City Lounge

Comment

http://www.hebasound.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=7227
            LOOKING FOR:
            BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
            IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
            //////////////
            /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
            /////////////////////////

Comment

^ Their policy says they ship internationally, individually charged by shipping wight/destination. Write me if I should ask them for a quote.
              LOOKING FOR:
              BLUE BALL MICROPHONE
              IRON ETHER PEDALS

//////////////////// . R O D H A
              //////////////
              /// . J U P I T E R . E F F E C T S
              /////////////////////////

Comment

http://www.hebasound.de/shop/product_info.php?products_id=7227

$2,500

It would be cheaper to fly to the USA and pick one up.

Comment

If it has been discontinued then it didn't last long.
                  Good Deals: Mr Cheef & WAWBanks & JDE & MPH & the.nameless & gambit & Woolyh & ChrisB

Comment

It was a Jazzmaster Anniversary thing I think, same as the Marr Jaguar.

Comment

i want the TM and LR jazzmasters, bad, have for like a year now.
                      Post Modern Southern Sonic Prepared Concrete Annihilation.

Comment

Yeah they lasted about as long as the J Mascis Fender, that wasn't on sale for too long either. Best bet is to wait for years like I did, biding your time.
                        FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

Not trying to rub it in, but these were on hellomusic.com a few weeks ago for $1000...

Comment

Wasn't that a referral scheme though?

Comment

Wasn't that a referral scheme though?

No.

Comment

Working...
                              X