Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vibrato from the Deluxe Memory Man in pedal form?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrato from the Deluxe Memory Man in pedal form?

I imagine EHX have something that is similar or was cribbed from the DMM. Any pointers?
    Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

there was a thread about it the other day. the gist of what i can remember was
    the chorus/vibrato comes from the delay time in the circuit so no you can't.

Just get a memory man or a pitch pirate
    yep

Comment

I'd think any BBD based chorus with a 100% wet blend could get you what you want.
      Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

Just get a memory man or a pitch pirate

Right, the vibrato and chorus come from modulating the delay.
        Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

Get a Memory Boy and turn the modulation up and delay level down?

Comment

Yeah this seemed to be the conclusion, you can't have the vibrato without the delay circuit. Shame because it's lush as phook.

Apparently the Pitch Pirate is the next best thing
            Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Yeah this seemed to be the conclusion, you can't have the vibrato without the delay circuit. Shame because it's lush as phook.

Apparently the Pitch Pirate is the next best thing

It might well have to be. Goodbye to more money...
              Excellent deals done: cmloeffler - GDan - mr benn - kpd78 - ArrMatey - Melx - Daryl Chaney - rememberduane - Barnaby, Hardly - Kid_A - plecoman - mattybigfro - Loobs - Hanglow - Free The Guilty - gjhardwick - Tengo - hangwire - Ancient Mariner - Headlow - ZoomRMC - uncle psychosis - daysofspeed - chisa - JBJ - Mozart82 - Rogsrevenge - theboywho - SG1 - Cirrus - Kayzer - Teahead - AF-100 - stella_blues - woolyh -

Comment

Nothing

Good deals lonk

Comment

The DOD FX65 chorus sounds very similar to my ears.
                  "I like being weird. Weird's all I've got. That and my sweet style" - Moss.
                  Pedal mods and repairs. I do 'em. PM me.
                  (tube amps too locally)

Comment

Working...
                  X