X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Haunting Mids invitation thread

Add your name here to the wait-list for an evaluation and possible invitation to the Haunting Mids crue (society/association/fellowship). To expedite the process, please have your documentation prepared and ready to submit.
    - A clean bill of health from your physician (if you are receiving treatment for an STD, you must show proof).
    - 3 reference letters from other musicians who don't think you're too much of a douche.
    - A check or money order for $195 to cover the cost of your exclusive HM pedal.
    This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

What are these jaunting squids you speak of

Comment

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Originally Posted by assface jackson

To say that **************** was loud is like saying vaginas are just o.k.

enskye

bandcamp

Comment

Please wait 4 weeks before asking any questions.
          This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Comment

Prepare to be meh'd
              MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

The level of adolescent style butthurt is incredible.
                I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

Did nitefly send you?
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

^ please see post #5.
                    This sig space for rent

Comment

^ please see post #5.

Sorry. My bad.
                      Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

^ I'm afraid you'll have to go to the end of the line.
                        This sig space for rent

Comment

I'm so elitist that I'm making this post on a vintage typewriter. These digital keyboards you all use just don't do it for me.
                          http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                          http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                          Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                          Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

^ this will be taken into consideration, and will enhance your chances for membership.
                            This sig space for rent

Comment

IN THIS THREAD I ACT LIKE NITEFLY BUT I TYPE LIKE PICKLEBOTTOM

PHIL PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, HAUNTING MIDS IS NOT HOLDING AUDITIONS AT THIS TIME.
                              Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X