The Haunting Mids invitation thread

LSDis4me

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a Spiritualized mousepad.
:cool:

Let me tell you a story. Around the time "pure phase" came out. I went to see spiritualized opening for Siouxsie and the banshees. The set was awesome, and electric. (you know that already).

So when i'm getting back to Brooklyn, these two kids are commenting spiritualized's set. They are pissed off because their set was so tight and perfectly performed.

Needless to say, we spent the whole ride debating this.

{censored}ing kids.

• Members

Let me tell you a story. Around the time "pure phase" came out. I went to see spiritualized opening for Siouxsie and the banshees. The set was awesome, and electric. (you know that already).

So when i'm getting back to Brooklyn, these two kids are commenting spiritualized's set. They are pissed off because their set was so tight and perfectly performed.

Needless to say, we spent the whole ride debating this.

{censored}ing kids.

I first saw Spiritualized on the Pure Phase tour, too. I started to get bummed out that Jason was the person I really wanted to be. A guy at the cutting edge of rock and roll, playing the most exciting shows. And I was just a lowly graduate student.

• Members

I first saw Spiritualized on the Pure Phase tour, too. I started to get bummed out that Jason was the person I really wanted to be. A guy at the cutting edge of rock and roll, playing the most exciting shows. And I was just a lowly
graduate student

This. I went to get my Masters in NY. It was heaven. I saw so many bands it wasn't even funny.

Seif has Japan. I have New York. :D

Archived