Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If believing I'm offended helps you get through your day, by all means, keep on keepin' on.

I apologize for offending you. It wasn't meant to be like this.
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I apologize for offending you.

I'm sorry you need to create so much useless churn to keep your day from getting boring. I'm glad to be able to help.
      "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

I'm sorry you need to create so much useless churn to keep your day from getting boring. I'm glad to be able to help.

I'm sorry that I made you sorry. But I'm glad I make you feel useful.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I wish I was working from home today.

Spent some time playing my other Mooer pedals last night. Still love The Black Secret, Hustle Drive and Ensemble King Chorus...not loving the Ana Delay as much. With a brighter amp that high pitched combing that goes on in the repeats is more pronounced and makes the delay kind of useless for anything but live use and maybe noise work. I have higher hopes for the Reechos I have coming.

Still waiting on The Crusher, ElecLady, Blade and Rage Machine (and the pair of Reecho pedals). As soon as the Comp and Pure Octave are re-released I'm probably done unless they come out with something new...maybe pick up a Pure Boost if the Flex Boost compares favorably to my Xotic AC Booster.

Don't know much bout them but size is great... I'm building a sit in board and size is key. Do they run on batteries?

And yes I'll google when I get time
          Bob RIP 2005

Tommy RIP 2006

-----------------------
          FOR SALE:

New in box AD-9 first $100 takes her home. Will trade for Golden Cello

Gonkalator 137.26

Modified Chandler Stereo Digital Echo (hate to sell this!) -----> $400.00

Comment

Pedals are too small.
            Originally Posted by Rainer Maria Rilke

Sound, no longer measurable
            with sense of hearing. As if that tone
            outstripping us on every side
            were space maturing.

Comment

I'm sorry that I made you sorry. But I'm glad I make you feel useful.

Oh, Ryan...I don't need YOU for that.
              "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Pedals are too small.

Not for my setup.

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Oh, Ryan...I don't need YOU for that.

Well I'm glad that you don't need it, but are willing to accept my help to make you feel useful anyway.

Comment

Omb was that you at chat?
                    Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Omb was that you at chat?

Chat?

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Well I'm glad that you don't need it, but are willing to accept my help to make you feel useful anyway.

[COLOR="red"]SIR! SIR? SIR!!! EXCUSE ME, SIR!!!

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Yeah, a guy came in chat and used "One_Man_Banned" as his name, and was acting like a pretentious douchebag... so naturally... we figured...

the cat is obscene.

Comment

Now you're talking! You ever get over to Perry's on the Embarcadero? Great bloodys.

Comment

Now you're talking! You ever get over to Perry's on the Embarcadero? Great bloodys.

No, but if you ever get up this way we'll have to go.

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Excuse me. Excuse me, sir. You can't park here. Sir. Sir, excuse me, you can't park that tank here. Sir, you can't park that tank here. Excuse me, sir, you can't park that tank here. Excuse me, you can't park that tank here -green sweater woman

and speaking of tanks, are mooer pedals built like them?
                                We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Working...
                                X