Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of a pathfinder

I took my little parhfinder for band practice. My bandmate had a divided by 13 amp. It does 13/29 watts. Of course he had it on 13.

The pathfinder was very, very good in the band situation. Maybe i need another and go stereo. Send the vibrolux packing.

End of rant.

Originally Posted by IRG:
    "reunula speaks the trooth"

Nice!

I'm loving my Cambridge!
    http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Nice!

I'm loving my Cambridge!
      http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

yeah, its good. ive gigged with mine. love it man. its so cheap and good.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

yeah, its good. ive gigged with mine. love it man. its so cheap and good.
          Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

And you wanted to sell the poor little fellah
            For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

And you wanted to sell the poor little fellah
              For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

My bandmate was surprised, too. I cant believe I paid 80 bucks for it.
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

My bandmate was surprised, too. I cant believe I paid 80 bucks for it.
                  Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Comment

Vato loco.
                    FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Vato loco.
                      FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Yep! Not going anywhere now.

Comment

Yep! Not going anywhere now.

Comment

yeah i was skeptical when i got it but i am a believer. sounds awesome in stereo with the blues jr.

Comment

yeah i was skeptical when i got it but i am a believer. sounds awesome in stereo with the blues jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X