No announcement yet.

hey, chat

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey, chat

so, im in chat, but theres no one there.

i miss you guyz

Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

we've upgraded to fb group chat for the most part :|

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

• Urinate Forever
      Urinate Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      ^ not entirely true. Myself and brent have been keeping it alive.

I rarely see anyone in chat when I'm there.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

• BAXANDALL
      BAXANDALL commented
      Editing a comment
      I still check in occasionally but it's almost always empty so I use the facebook chat with the guys. TVD I'll add you to the conversation if you like. Echo I think you refused my friend invite so Maca or someone else will have to add you.

hiiiiiii

Guitar to Amp: Ibanez SZ 320 > Boss TU2 > Boss DD6 > Ernie Ball VP Jr. 250k > Dunlop Crybaby Original > MXR EVH Phase 90 > MXR EVH Flanger > MXR JHM3 Univibe > Cusack Tap-A-Whirl V3 Tremolo > Boss PH3 > Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone Compressor > Digitech Whammy DT > Loop-Master Dirty/Dirtier Switcher: 2X Zvex Distortrons > Fulltone Fat-Boost 3 (always on - clean/breakup) > MXR Micro Amp > Boss DD20 > AmpliTube 3 (Pre: Custom Solid State Clean; EQ: American Tube Clean; Amp: 100W EL34; Cab: 1x10 Combo Modern; Mics: Dynamic 57 & Condenser 87; Room: Large; Room Mics: 100% Width & 0.15 Level)davidritchie@live.comwww.facebook.com/davidritchie3

Comment

• renula
      renula commented
      Editing a comment
      Booyah! HCFX killed chat.

lefort, do you mean on their person or within reach?
    dbsanchez.com
    soundcloud.com/nonlocality
    nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

robo, the paradox of mocking the community you're apart of
      dbsanchez.com
      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

• riff ie
        riff ie commented
        Editing a comment

PKTrono wrote:
        robo, the paradox of mocking the community you're apart of

I'm reminder of the winter of 2012 spade tourney in c-wing, as bunkie "aka mcnarley" and i were undeafeted through out, and after the final hand of the best of 4 outta 7 for $50 store, opponent bagdad says' un****************ing believable, and norwegian wood said you sir are not a creaton...

Working...
    X