X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost interest in pedals

I was using a Twin and had fun switching out pedals to get different levels of distortion, etc.

Then I got a Boogie Mark V.

I completely lost interest in playing with pedal overdrive.  And even pedals of any sort.

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

You'll be back

Comment

• Faldoe
      Faldoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't formally announced yet here on HCFX. But I am a pedal safe surrender site/forum member. I'll pay shipping.

RnR wrote:

I was using a Twin and had fun switching out pedals to get different levels of distortion, etc.

I completely lost interest in playing with pedal overdrive.  And even pedals of any sort.

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

so not using anything to bump leads/tighten low end?...

changes come w/ the whether...

Comment

• RnR
      RnR commented
      Editing a comment

so not using anything to bump leads/tighten low end?...

Mark V has an adjustable solo boost, activated by the footswitch.

More eq options than you can shake a stik at.  And I got a Mesa 2x12 cab that just thumps.

The tube reverb is especially sweet.

Id like a setup where blues channel is tube rectified and spongy, Lead channel is solid state rectifrier and bold, it would be D ultimate if ur Rectifrier choice was footswitchable

Comment

• RnR
      RnR commented
      Editing a comment

Id like a setup where blues channel is tube rectified and spongy, Lead channel is solid state rectifrier and bold, it would be D ultimate if ur Rectifrier choice was footswitchable

You can set the first and second channel independantly to either tube or ss rectifier.  The third channel you can set between pentode and triode mode.  So you could have a tube first channel, ss second channel if you so desire. Each channel is cpapble of cleans or leads.

RnR wrote:

Man what an amp.

Sorry pedal forum.

See Ya.

Comment

I kinda feel like i gotta learn to play all over again if im on my big rig, the dynamic difference is so in your face going from tube recto to ss recto, i feel i have to totally re learn "my touch" of the insrtrument

Comment

• riff ie
        riff ie commented
        Editing a comment

i feel ya alien, i'm currently enticed w/ tube rec / bold / vintage, w/ the loop engauged " dry thru path both orange & red" and jugglin' all three / four volumes to coax the sweet spot...

I originally planned on getting a 6 string as a temporary I strument and then moving in to a "real" banjo, but the more I thought about it the more pointless it seemed. While I can see why some may look down on them, and I wouldn't refer to myself as a true banjo player, they basically have the same effect and get the job done very nicely. I've got a Gold Tone which is excellent, and a Dean Backwoods 6 with a pick up which has a lot of applications. Great instruments.

Comment

• Texas Noise Factory
        Editing a comment
        I like lamp.

• Phil O'Keefe
        Phil O'Keefe commented
        Editing a comment

kumarlabels wrote:

I originally planned on getting a 6 string as a temporary I strument and then moving in to a "real" banjo, but the more I thought about it the more pointless it seemed. While I can see why some may look down on them, and I wouldn't refer to myself as a true banjo player, they basically have the same effect and get the job done very nicely. I've got a Gold Tone which is excellent, and a Dean Backwoods 6 with a pick up which has a lot of applications. Great instruments.

PS I'll be happy move it to the correct forum for you if you'll tell me what forum and thread you intended it for - I can't imagine it was this one.

Wtf

Comment

• alien
        alien commented
        Editing a comment
        My jewel lamp thing on TVurB Green which means it is operational, if it was a training amp it would then be training ordinance blue.

Just got an MXR Berzerker Overdrive...the party never ends

Comment

• Urinate Forever
        Urinate Forever commented
        Editing a comment
        MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK; BERZERKER!

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS TICKING CLOCK; BERZERKER!

is that repackaged MXR OD or is that a new pedal

Boogie

This does quite nicely. You can't see, but main main guitar on the stand is an EVH Wolfgang...an overlooked treasure.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X