Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flanger Hoax is currently $160 on hellomusic.com

Looks like it's almost sold out, but they always say that (then it shows up again the following week).

Comment

• Flanger Hoax is currently $160 on hellomusic.com

Looks like it's almost sold out, but they always say that (then it shows up again the following week).

What's with that company anyway? I have seen it around here a bit lately, but I'm immensely lazy to register just to see the price..

Good deals lonk

Comment

• They are selling it for 160 on hello music right now.

http://www.hellomusic.com/ec/DealMain.aspx?did=12895
        FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

• Man, should I buy one? I am not that into flangers, but I like the other stuff it does.
          FS/FT:

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

• Man, should I buy one? I am not that into flangers, but I like the other stuff it does.

I hope you bought one... It's pretty awesome.

Comment

• I hope you bought one... It's pretty awesome.

Played myself and now I am sad about it...
              FS/FT:

Comment

• was using mine yesterday before the gig.

this pedal will go down in the history books IMO

I will never sell mine, it is one of the most incredible pedals ever created.

Comment

You are making me cry....
                  FS/FT:

Comment

• I will never sell mine, it is one of the most incredible pedals ever created.

Ditto.
                    Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

@Jenesis

Comment

• Ditto.

The tears are twofold...
                      FS/FT:

Comment

Robo knows toan. I agree wholeheartedly.
                        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

• Robo knows toan. I agree wholeheartedly.

Treble tears...
                          FS/FT:

Comment

• want.
                            Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                            likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

• bump
                              We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

• Must you stab at my wounds?
                                FS/FT:

Comment

Working...
                                X