Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

HCPP is that way <---, take your butthurtz where it belongs.
      Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Dream Theater -- Falling into Infinity.

In retrospect, it's actually a pretty solid album with quite a few good songs and even some awesome songs. But I was very disappointed at the time.
        Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

First thing that comes to mind is the black album .

Yep...that's the one.
          I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

METALMILITIA

All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

Comment

HCPP is that way <---, take your butthurtz where it belongs.

7th artist down on the list.

Comment

Another +1 for the Black album...
              -ESP: SS Alexi Sawtooth-Framus: Cobra KT88-VHT: FB-412 P50E-Maxon: OD808-iSP: Decimator-Dunlop: DCR-2SR-Eventide: TimeFactor-Peterson: VS-R Tuner-Furman: AR-15 II-Eventide: PowerFactor-Axess: GRX4 & MFC5

Comment

The new Jimmy Eat World album that's being streamed from their website right now is definitely up there. What a pile of ****************.
                HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

7th artist down on the list.

So what, he's a cock and a coat-tail rider anyway.
                  Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Stanger wins first place. Reinventing the Steel wasn't the most thrilling.
                    Mesa : Gibson : MusicMan : Peavey

Comment

Metallica - St. Anger

Comment

Me in 2002:

"Ok, this is different, not sure I'm a fan, but OK."

2003: "This is not promising."

2005: "Hey, these guys actually kinda suck. Stop ripping off Floyd and Muse, you twats."

2007: "Eat a bag, you ****************wits."
                        Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                        8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

see i think mechanical animals and holywood were sorta alright. they definately didnt have the feel of the old stuff, but after that **************** just got way outa hand. his last 2 were ****************ing horrid.

I kinda liked that album he did with Tim Skold of SM/KMFDM fame. Liked it a lot more than MA/holyweird [sic]. But still, nothing of the greatness of the 1st two albums.

Comment

Megadeth - Countdown to Extinction

Also;

Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time
                            "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

Stanger wins first place. Reinventing the Steel wasn't the most thrilling.

Yesterday Don't Mean **************** is awesome enough to make up for the rest of it.

Comment

disappointments:

1. APC - 13th step
                                2. Pearl Jam - vitalogy
                                3. Metallica - Load
                                4. Pantera - Reinventing the steel
                                5. Slayer - undisputed attitude
                                BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                                Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

Working...
                                X