No announcement yet.

Driver's License FML

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver's License FML

I just noticed my Driver's License expired yesterday!!! On my damn birthday!!!!!

Does anyone know if it's ok to drive until Monday if your DL (CA) expires on the weekend?
    http://www.guitarampboard.com

Renew online if you got a mail notice.

How to renew your driver license by Internet
    You may be eligible to renew your license by Internet if you receive a Renewal By Mail (RBM) Notice with a Renewal Identification Number (RIN), and:

"I used my psychic powers to investigate this and found it to be hogwash. I hate it when people make claims with no basis in science."

"If a problem is too difficult to understand the solution is to placate your ignorance with denial."

Tasty Licks
    Secret Moment

Comment

Tomorrow is Columbus Day I think. Closed. Reported.

Comment

Doesn't everybody's license expire on their birthday?

Don't get pulled over!

[COLOR="White"]oh, and happy birthday, ya bastid!
        Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Renew online if you got a mail notice.

I can't find the ****************in paper I got in the mail

Comment

Tomorrow is Columbus Day I think. Closed. Reported.

OH WTF? you have GOT to be kidding me

Comment

I can't find the ****************in paper I got in the mail

Well, happy b-day, and I feel better that I'm not the only person this happens too.

Good luck, don't get pulled over, and it'll be all good!
              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Well, happy b-day, and I feel better that I'm not the only person this happens too.

Good luck, don't get pulled over, and it'll be all good!

I won't even drive. I know my luck all too well...

Comment

Send me a high res image of it -- I'll fix ya up.

/jk
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Lol yeah it's totally legal to drive on non business days! So is rape and murder!
                    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

I completely forgot about it this year, and drove for about a week. Got pulled over, and was surprised as **************** at what he was pullin' me over for. Long story short, he was cool, and let me go. Went and got it straightened out the next day.
                      Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

I just noticed my Driver's License expired yesterday!!! On my damn birthday!!!!!

They always expire on your birthday, don't they? Here, they do.

P.S. What made you switch from the 100 watt head to the 50 watter?
                        Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Comment

I wish I could say I haven't done this before.

If you get pulled just tell them you're going first thing Monday. Same thing with your tags.
                          Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

I completely forgot about it this year, and drove for about a week. Got pulled over, and was surprised as **************** at what he was pullin' me over for. Long story short, he was cool, and let me go. Went and got it straightened out the next day.

Ha I forgot from July til I got busted in October.
                            The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

Im not looking forward to my next birthday as I have like $200 in tickets i have to pay to get mine renewed
                              _
                              Good Deals: colejustesen, Sixtonoize, pfindeis, JesusMcJesus, M1K3999, jforsythe, 88mm, chrisjnyc, knucklefux

my sig: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...8#post36858698

Comment

• Working...
                                X