Jackass 3D

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass 3D

So who's going to see this on Friday?

Man, they must be starving for money...This **************** was cool in 1999...i think it's run it's course Just sayin'

Just watched the trailer...about what I expected
    My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
    Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Man, they must be starving for money...This **************** was cool in 1999...i think it's run it's course Just sayin'

I suppose, but I still want to see it with the 3D and all. Even if it turns out to be mediocre, it takes my mind off of things for a couple hours.

Comment

I suppose, but I still want to see it with the 3D and all. Even if it turns out to be mediocre, it takes my mind off of things for a couple hours.

Yeah, some of that would probably be cool in 3d, no doubt...
        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Me and my singer are seeing it friday night. I love jackass...even now, that **************** is still funny to me.
          Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

I thought that #2 would blow (since it was past its prime, and we were all beyond sick of bam), but I was laughing almost through the entire film. I cannot wait for this.

side note: I have been instant viewing Wild Boyz on netflix, that show was rad! Pontius has the best laugh evar!
            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
            Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
            carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

I thought that #2 would blow (since it was past its prime, and we were all beyond sick of bam), but I was laughing almost through the entire film. I cannot wait for this.

side note: I have been instant viewing Wild Boyz on netflix, that show was rad! Pontius has the best laugh evar!

Awesome. Ill be doing this now haha
              Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

Wild boyz is on Netflix? I gotta check that out.

Yeah, I do not like bam at all

Comment

"im bam marshgera an im gonna schtick schomething up my asssh"

I want to ****************ing strangle that guy.
                  ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

The wife and I are gonna check it out. Dumb guy falls down will never NOT be funny to me.
                    Mesa/Boogie Mob

AMT Army-Lt. Colonel AnGuS

Clips (Click Me):

For Good Transactions Click Me

BRO CLUB: Member

Comment

I'm shutting down and taking my guys for beer and stupidity.
                      If you talk about me I am graceful kitten.

good trade with: teh Metalhed
                      [QUOTE=ThisIsExile;33544646]i have been bant.
                      called frontendloader a f*g and called him frontendloadtaker.
                      but i said i was sorry.

Comment

The wife and I are gonna check it out. Dumb guy falls down will never NOT be funny to me.

This, and farts

Comment

I guess, I am the only one. I never liked this. I love slapstick, pranks, and comedy. Never seemed very funny to me. My wife is actually going, she loves it. Go figure.

Comment

This, and farts

Pretty much your post (including JE's).

For serious.

I ****************ing LOVE Jackass. Whether I've seen it all before or not. Even the super, super old reruns are hilarious! Okay, they're starting to run their course...

but look at the giant handslap! It looks so funny!!!!!!!
                            I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.

For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                            Laney VH100R
                            Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                            Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

My Band: Jesust

Comment

at the slowed down fish impact.

It is pretty brainless comedy, but this will be one movie where 3D actually matters. I am sure some people will feel sick afterwards
                              Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                              Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Working...
                              X