Jackass 3D

MegadethFan

• Members

Why $2 more than Avatar? Here there is a $2 upcharge for any and all 3D movies, so i had to pay $10.

I wonder how much you all have to pay, considering I am in a relatively "rural" area, haha.

Avatar cost me $6 , but this one is $8. Matinees are 2 bucks cheaper , so I might just hit one of those.

• Members
I saw the preview last night with my kids. They want to see it. Won't happen but the hubby and I will have to plan a date night for it. It will be cool in 3D (even though I think Jackass is pretty dumb). I laughed at the previews and my buddy saw it and said it was quite funny.

I am hoping there are not any 3D penii haha :lol:, but there is bound to be some.

• Members

The only thing worse than watching Steve-O puke for 2 hours is watching Steve-O puke for 2 hours in 3D, that guys {censored}ing pathetic, he sees a used tissue and he's gagging all over the place.

That's what makes Steve-O, Steve-O: The Puke guy. Even before anything happens to him he throws up.

• Members
The only thing worse than watching Steve-O puke for 2 hours is watching Steve-O puke for 2 hours in 3D, that guys {censored}ing pathetic, he sees a used tissue and he's gagging all over the place.

that's his thing. there's this part on Jackass 2 that someone is coughing because of something. Steve-O bursts into the frame and project vomits all over the place, and I don't think anything nasty had happened yet. made me laugh. :idk:

• Members

But is he really like that? I think he just makes himself sick for "comic" effect. He did that doctor steve-o thing and he was watching a guy {censored} on a piece of paper and he was fine.

Most of jackass is hilarious, especially the "high five" and "wasp limo" style things, I just dont dig the puking and {censored}ting.

• Members

I've got plans to see it with my brother next weekend. It's a tradition with us now. Every Jackass movie we make a point of seeing in the theater....twice. Once sober, and once w/ some "greener" modifications.

But really. I just NEVER can get sick of it. Even some of the more rehashed stuff...it's just too much fun! :thu:

• Members

I saw the preview last night with my kids. They want to see it. Won't happen but the hubby and I will have to plan a date night for it. It will be cool in 3D (even though I think Jackass is pretty dumb). I laughed at the previews and my buddy saw it and said it was quite funny.

I saw it today, definitely no kids....dong baseball and 2 doodoo skits. Some pretty funny spots, but wait for the did.

• Members

Heaven help me, I love Jackass. I probably have seen at least 90% of their MTV shows, all the movies so far, and Wildboyz. I don't know what it is, but I love that stupid {censored}. I'll wait for Jackass 3(D) on video, though. I can see it almost in 3D without the glasses. With the glasses on, I get nauseus (I have some weird vision {censored} going on with depth perception) and once threw up with those glasses on. I can live without Bam Margera. Sadly, I've watched his show, too, mostly to see the other stuff/people on it and partially in hopes that one day one of his parents would knock the {censored} out of him.

• Members

Just got back from seeing this. Its sOOOOOO much funnier than the other 2 movies lol. Pissing myself with laughter the entire time haha. Good times. Brings back memories of hanging out with my cousin and smoking pot and watching this stuff in HS. Dont get there late, if you want to see it...you wont want to miss any of it lol.

• Members
Just got back from seeing this. Its sOOOOOO much funnier than the other 2 movies lol. Pissing myself with laughter the entire time haha. Good times. Brings back memories of hanging out with my cousin and smoking pot and watching this stuff in HS. Dont get there late, if you want to see it...you wont want to miss any of it lol.

Yes it was very worth my money :lol:

Archived