Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Whiskey Are You Drinking?

    There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

    Billows
    Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

  • #2
    Makers mark on the rocks, atm.
    Crook Custom Telecaster - Blue Sparkle Paisley
    Fender American Telecaster - 3-Tone Burst
    Mesa/Boogie Stiletto Trident Stage I
    Mesa/Boogie 2-12 Recto Cab
    Peavey Bandit
    Peavey Special 112
    Xotic, Fulltone, Ibanez Effects
    TC Electronic iB Modified G-System






    Originally Posted by charveldan


    Drunk guy through a PV, that's Rock-n-Roll.



    Good transactions: Whirlwind, Geese_com, Ultron, Soundgardener75, Caustic69, EJ, Mercutioburns

    ā€ˇFounder of the HCAF SS

    Comment


    • #3
      I am trying to find some pappy van winkle, but have had no luck.



      The whiskey I am drinking is Scotch (have some glenmorangie 18, glengoyne 17, laphroaig single barrel 12 (or maybe 16, can't remember) and JW Green at home).
      Mesa Boogie Mob
      International House of Carvin

      Gear:
      Charvel San Dimas (Custom Shop Matte Black) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Diver
      Charvel San Dimas (USA Candy Tangerine) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Divers
      Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojos
      Carvin DC727 w/ Bare Knuckle Nailbomb/CWP 7
      Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head
      Mesa Boogie Halfback 2x12 (C90/EV12L)
      Mako Dorado PTP
      Port City Wave OS 2x12 (V30s)
      Variety of Effects Pedals
      Good transactions with: Erock503

      Comment


      • #4
        http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






        Originally Posted by decode6


        Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









        Originally Posted by Arpanoid


        I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









        Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


        Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by kanamvar32
          View Post

          I am trying to find some pappy van winkle, but have had no luck.




          While good, it's not worth the money in my opinion. Though what year are you looking at, I had the 20 yo.









          Quote Originally Posted by kanamvar32


          The whiskey I am drinking is Scotch (have some glenmorangie 18, glengoyne 17, laphroaig single barrel 12 (or maybe 16, can't remember) and JW Green at home).




          I said whiskey not whisky damn it!
          There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

          Billows
          Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

          Comment


          • #6






            Quote Originally Posted by primeholy
            View Post





            I still need to try this, our bassist said it was pretty good.
            There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

            Billows
            Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

            Comment


            • #7






              Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
              View Post

              I still need to try this, our bassist said it was pretty good.




              It is definately quick and to the point!
              http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






              Originally Posted by decode6


              Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









              Originally Posted by Arpanoid


              I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









              Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


              Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

              Comment


              • #8
                See men jizz

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by .homewrecker.
                  View Post

                  While good, it's not worth the money in my opinion. Though what year are you looking at, I had the 20 yo.







                  I said whiskey not whisky damn it!




                  Looking for the 23 YO Pappy.





                  And fine, the scotch prefer the spellign w/o the "e", but they are all technically a form of whiskey. So are we just gunna talk bourbon, rye and tennessee stuff here?
                  Mesa Boogie Mob
                  International House of Carvin

                  Gear:
                  Charvel San Dimas (Custom Shop Matte Black) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Diver
                  Charvel San Dimas (USA Candy Tangerine) w/Bare Knuckle Holy Divers
                  Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojos
                  Carvin DC727 w/ Bare Knuckle Nailbomb/CWP 7
                  Mesa Boogie Mark IV Head
                  Mesa Boogie Halfback 2x12 (C90/EV12L)
                  Mako Dorado PTP
                  Port City Wave OS 2x12 (V30s)
                  Variety of Effects Pedals
                  Good transactions with: Erock503

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    White Owl on the rocks. So tasty.



                    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      george t stagg
                      http://www.fairtax.org/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        makers, splash of lemon, dash of bitters, ginger ale. lots of ice. dee-lish.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just some good old Number 7
                          Guitars
                          Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

                          Amps - Cabs
                          Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

                          Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

                          Visit my music page

                          Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

                          Member of the Jet Setters

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by kanamvar32
                            View Post

                            Looking for the 23 YO Pappy.





                            And fine, the scotch prefer the spellign w/o the "e", but they are all technically a form of whiskey. So are we just gunna talk bourbon, rye and tennessee stuff here?




                            I haven't had the 23, my buddy who got the 20 is looking for a bottle of the 23 as well. And Scotch is cool, I'm about to have a finger of Oban 14, just wanted to bust some chops.
                            There is no order in the world, save what death has put there.

                            Billows
                            Fender::Matamp::Acoustic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Some damn JACK DANIELS
                              Resident swirl guy
                              check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
                              FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X