Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky who's play'in Wizard mApZ

http://wizardamplification.com/index.htm

Hmmmm.......................
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

BFG is a known gear whore. No big surprise there but Clint Black, I would have NEVER guessed.
    SPAM:Pedals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ckson-amp-more

Good Deals: guitarbilly74, Rose Pickups, Plastic_Rocker, lespaul6, The Riffer, thirsty one, MRAAJR, Dogbone94, Scarlet Theory, BOOBIES, Rick Lee, & richey888

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
      View Post

http://wizardamplification.com/index.htm

Hmmmm.......................

And...he also just placed an order for (3) brandy-new Voodoo V-Rock's.

your point?

Comment

With prices only celebs would pay.
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
          View Post

Truth
          ----------------------------------------
          1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom- Wine Red
          1971 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
          1995 Gibson Les Paul Classic
          2010 Fender American Tele
          2011 Fender Am. Std Strat
          1984 Marshall JCM 800 2203
          1974 Marshall JMP Superlead
          Orange Rockerverb 100 MK II
          Peavey JSX
          Peavey XXX
          Line 6 Spider IV 75 (2) for the cover band
          Orange cabs
          Beer & Whiskey

Comment

Those prices are out of control. There's a couple for sale on RT and TGP that aren't selling in the low $2K range.
            Gear:
            Cameron, EVH, Marshall, Peavey, Gibson

Good Transactions with: Rog351, ChrisdFlip, DeathMonkey, Charveldan, Uncleshish, TheAmazingblob, Echoes

Comment

i don't put a lot of stock in this kind of advertising...you never know what kind of deals are being made for these guys to pose for pics with different pieces of gear or "use" it on stage.
              got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
              here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

View Post

Just curious but what differentiates expensive amps from expensive guitars? I'd venture to guess those purdy Suhrs of your were in the same ballpark.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                  View Post

Just curious but what differentiates expensive amps from expensive guitars? I'd venture to guess those purdy Suhrs of your were in the same ballpark.

It's a good point, the difference being ~ $1K to $2K, and without a frame of reference I don't see (or I guess hear) the superior value justifying the inflated coin. I had tried a friend's Suhr Strat IRL and that was what had motivated me to buy one.
                  The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Ah I was thinking suhrs were in the $4k range. I can't afford any of the boutique brands at the moment so they're all in the same category for me

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                      View Post

Ah I was thinking suhrs were in the $4k range. I can't afford any of the boutique brands at the moment so they're all in the same category for me

Suhrs start around 2k ish.

Comment

View Post

Damn, that's a damn square deal. One of these days you're going to convince me.

Comment

I haz a Suhr , I would have been a fool not to score it when I had the chance for 1300 , sometimes I'm foolish but not on that day

"Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Wizards are made here, everything's expensive here, your overhead running a business is out of control.

also Wizard amps are as boutique as it gets. his circuits are unique and have been developed over decades.

even the cabinets and headshells are made in house.

I would kill to own a Wizard 300 bass head or a guitar head but they're outa my price range.

they're for people with money, who cares?
                            great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

You and izzy have some of the classiest Suhr's I've seen to date. Before y'all I assumed they were all flame top super Strats...

Maybe in a few years when the kids are in school.

Comment

Working...
                              X