NGD! Saiga content

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by larryguitar
    View Post

And this statement only serves to reveal your bias; collecting guns is PRECISELY like collecting anything else, since approximately .03% of all guns will ever be used against another person. I have guns that were well North of a new Les Paul's price that are specifically, and almost exclusively, usable for competition.

It sounds like you picture a big, black howitzer whenever you hear 'gun'; it makes you about as educated on the subject as someone who pictures Elvis (not just any Elvis, but FAT Elvis) strumming a Gibson acoustic whenever they hear 'guitar' and then thinking they're informed on the subject of guitars.

You're obviously going to see things your way, I'll see it my way, I'll concede that we're both biased. To me it's not about whether something will be used to harm someone else, it's about whether it can be used. Canadian here, so I don't quite understand the gun culture and the rationalization behind it.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
      View Post

in fact, i think im going to use my circ saw to kill someone (within the 12 ft cord radius. ill lure them into my garage) and then home depot will have to shut down.

I got a Skilsaw for Christmas, and the first thing I thought was how great it would feel going into someone's throat It's also cordless
      Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi
        View Post

I wish I would have bought a Saiga 12 guage when they were cheap

Me too, although ive seen that the earlier ones were a bit dodgy QC wise.
        www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
        here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly
          View Post

You're obviously going to see things your way, I'll see it my way, I'll concede that we're both biased. To me it's not about whether something will be used to harm someone else, it's about whether it can be used. Canadian here, so I don't quite understand the gun culture and the rationalization behind it.

So knives are scary too, then?
          LarryProud Member: Mazi Bee MilitaGreat deals With: messiahofevil, Belt. xtchc1978, baddmann28, Overwhelmed987,OldGtrNovice,Ejendres and SlaveUnitWon't deal with: Bluesmann (counterfeit guitar fan)

Comment

Nice job Abstract! I have 3 Saigas currently (7.62x39, 5.45x39, Saiga 12), but I want to pick up a few more. Would mind PM'ing me where you found Saigas? I've been looking for some for months and can't find any! I have a few DoD contacts I could share with you if you wanted to modify your Saiga. Here's a pic of my girl with my fully converted Saiga...

She's also Russian...

*************SPAM*************
            Gretsch Jet Pro (pre-lawsuit) - $550
            Ibanez RG Custom w/Floyd Rose - $450
            2005 Schecter Scorpion Baritone w/Coil-Taps - $350

GIBSON | MESA/BOOGIE | MXR/DUNLOP

Mark III Coliseum (Blue Stripe) | Mark III (Blue Stripe) | Mark IV (Widebody Combo) | Mark IV (Medium Head) | Triple Rectifier (Rev. G) | Dual Rectifier (Blackface Rev. D) | Dual Rectifier (Blackface Rev. G) | Rectifier Standard 4X12

Comment

View Post

I gotta disagree, the fact that he's not going out and killing people doesn't negate the purpose and design of the gun. If you (a general you) like guns, that's fine, but please don't delude yourself into thinking that collecting guns is the same as collecting guitars, coins or stamps; only one was designed to kill and has the capacity to kill in high volume in certain hands.

Well sure it does as guns don't have just one purpose anyway if that's the argument you want to use. I have guns and not only have they never been used to kill people but that's not why I got them. By your own logic mine must be safe then as their purpose is not to kill people. Intention and outcome are both parts of the equation. In my case the intentions are good and the outcome is good. So what you call purpose really is irrelevant. If you were to come to my house and I swing a PRS at your head do you think your family would care that the purpose of my PRS was to play music or do you think they'd be upset that my intention of killing you with an outcome of you dead would trump it? If it came down to it I'm pretty sure my Tremonti II specifically would be rather effective. That thing is heavy as ****************. I guess designated purpose arguments don't go far with me because I could kill you with pretty much anything if I wanted to.

Before you get all butthurt I am using the word YOU in a general sense.
              GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RiffDaemon
                View Post

I got a Skilsaw for Christmas, and the first thing I thought was how great it would feel going into someone's throat It's also cordless

hell yeah!!! what are you going to build first?

thinking sawhorses, pedalboard, cabinet, in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by fretout
                View Post

Nice job Abstract! I have 3 Saigas currently (7.62x39, 5.45x39, Saiga 12), but I want to pick up a few more. Would mind PM'ing me where you found Saigas? I've been looking for some for months and can't find any! I have a few DoD contacts I could share with you if you wanted to modify your Saiga. Here's a pic of my girl with my fully converted Saiga...

She's also Russian...

face pics or shes a taurus
                great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                SG ARMY

Comment

View Post

I gotta disagree, the fact that he's not going out and killing people doesn't negate the purpose and design of the gun. If you (a general you) like guns, that's fine, but please don't delude yourself into thinking that collecting guns is the same as collecting guitars, coins or stamps; only one was designed to kill and has the capacity to kill in high volume in certain hands.

A guitar has the capacity to kill in high volume too "in certain hands"...Put a guitar in the hands of someone who wants to kill people, and it can be used as a deadly weapon.

Boom.

Next.

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                  Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

A guitar has the capacity to kill in high volume too "in certain hands"...Put a guitar in the hands of someone who wants to kill people, and it can be used as a deadly weapon.

Boom.

Next.

This is where he tells you that it's not its purpose so somehow it's different.
                    GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
                      View Post

This is where he tells you that it's not its purpose so somehow it's different.

Yeah, never understood that argument at all. Almost anything can be deadly in the wrong hands. I think the "purpose" is secondary to the intent behind the person utilizing the object.
                      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

maybe this is an obtuse question, but why would you even want a 20 cartridge magazine? is it just a matter of it being fun?

i grew up with bolt action rifles and never felt particularly like i needed to shoot more than that at once. wasn't hunting-- and sure wasn't firing full autos- just target shooting at dirt piles and cans.

but seriously-- why do people want these things?

Comment

View Post

Home Depot must scare the living **************** outta you.
                          Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by newholland
                            View Post

maybe this is an obtuse question, but why would you even want a 20 cartridge magazine? is it just a matter of it being fun?

i grew up with bolt action rifles and never felt particularly like i needed to shoot more than that at once. wasn't hunting-- and sure wasn't firing full autos- just target shooting at dirt piles and cans.

but seriously-- why do people want these things?

Why do you want a car that goes more than 70mph if you cant go any faster than that on the highways?
                            www.lastchanceisrock.com

Brand new cd ...And Then It Rains now available
                            here>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/lastchance2

And also on iTunes and Napster

Rogue Analog Delay $25 shipped

Good traders: KLeeneX, Solcat, DARKMETL/,Procreatur,TheAmazingBlob,SnoMan97,Steve the Hero, NITROHOLIC, jrcorp,madryan,iblastoff,Doctor Morbius,teletaylor

Bad trader ontariomaximus(Randy Fay of Phaez Amps)

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by theAntihero
                              View Post

Why do you want a car that goes more than 70mph if you cant go any faster than that on the highways?

that's not the question i asked, and a gun isn't a car. there's no difference in function between a bolt action and a 20 cartridge magazine-- the gun still functions exactly the same with either- so you're not driving a hotrod or a family sedan. it's an analogy of having a 15 gallon tank and a 250 gallon tank. i don't think i want a ferrari with a 250 gallon tank- but that's neither here nor there.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by fretout
                                View Post

She's also Russian...

I just got it at a local mom and pop. "Ozark Armory"...but I'm pretty sure they're sold out...the shelves were bare and this was one of the last semi autos in the store. It's not "evil" enough I guess.

I think I'm gonna hold out on 922r compliant modding...if the ban hammer comes down I could see those becoming illegal.

I could really use a 7.62x39 though and if we don't get banned in 6 mos or so, I may hit you up for modification guide for that one.
                                Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall

Originally Posted by Sixtonoize

This.

I couldn't have said it better.

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

Yeah I'm with Abstract here...

Originally Posted by Bob Savage

I like your style, and attention to reason.

Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

Comment

Working...
                                X