X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by zehn
    View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

Dammit that's going to be hard to explain...

Comment

View Post

I'd cut down on the cardio if I were trying to bulk up. Every calorie you burn doing cardio is a calorie that can't be used for weight gaining

Dammit that's going to be hard to explain...

Comment

RDV (as best I can): I was fat (215 pounds, uncomfortable is 38" jeans) in March. The only rippage I was sporting were voluminous farts. I dropped 50 pounds by late June, solely by diet and walking. After that started doing yoga, a month or so after that started doing the BW exercise thing. Put back on almost 10 pounds of shoulder mass by late November-ish. I'm just shy of 170 pounds (5'-7"), 32" jeans are now loose; feel like a million bucks.
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

RDV (as best I can): I was fat (215 pounds, uncomfortable is 38" jeans) in March. The only rippage I was sporting were voluminous farts. I dropped 50 pounds by late June, solely by diet and walking. After that started doing yoga, a month or so after that started doing the BW exercise thing. Put back on almost 10 pounds of shoulder mass by late November-ish. I'm just shy of 170 pounds (5'-7"), 32" jeans are now loose; feel like a million bucks.
          The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
            View Post

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline.

How come one of your arms looks bigger than the other one? Oh.... nevermind.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
              View Post

Fifty smifty, I'm in good shape for any age, never mind 54, and the only difference between any of you and me is 3 months of discipline.

How come one of your arms looks bigger than the other one? Oh.... nevermind.

Comment

RB, do you have a gym membership/can you get one?
                Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

Originally Posted by Jesse G

EMG's are like McDonald's cheeseburgers of the pickup world

Comment

holy **************** izzy. good for you bro.
                    Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

holy **************** izzy. good for you bro.
                      Originally Posted by OverDriven

That is probably the single most ****************ed up thing I've ever seen posted on HCAF. Congrats.

Good deals with: jnepo1

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen
                        View Post

this

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen
                          View Post

this

Comment

I am remiss!!!

The best workout info & motivation is right here: http://tinyurl.com/for-srs-bro

Comment

I am remiss!!!

The best workout info & motivation is right here: http://tinyurl.com/for-srs-bro

Comment

View Post

I could but my main free time is my lunch hour at home. I have free weights and a pull up bar and determination. Driving anywhere eats in to that and two sub two year olds take up my after work time. My lunch hour is my only 'free hour'.

Comment

Working...
                                X