Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Owner's Rights Advocates: This is exactly what we are afraid of...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46






    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
    View Post

    If a huge number of black people became as vocal as the NRA or even joined the NRA, I guarantee you racist white folk would begin feeling very conflicted.




    Racist.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
    <br />
    <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

    Comment


    • #47






      Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
      View Post

      The majority of gun homicides in this country are committed during gang related altercations. The majority of gang members are lacking the pigmentation. Do the math son.




      Errrr





      You're missing my point. Black people aren't out in droves like the NRA folks, nor do you see black people up in arms over this stuff. Black people own guns for sure. Black people aren't out at NRA rally's.





      Oh hell, I'm sure you'll find an example.





      I mean most NRA people fight to own guns to "protect themselves" due to the fact black people have guns

      Comment


      • #48






        Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
        View Post

        Confiscation. But you already knew that. You just don't give a **************** about anything.




        You really think someone is going to confiscate your guns? Seriously? If the list is already created, wouldn't the government already have access to it regardless if it's printed in the paper?

        Comment


        • #49






          Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
          View Post

          Racist.




          The NRA isn't a mostly white male organization?

          Comment


          • #50






            Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
            View Post

            You really think someone is going to confiscate your guns? Seriously? If the list is already created, wouldn't the government already have access to it regardless if it's printed in the paper?




            Yeah, the government does have access to those records, but they shouldn't. I may or may not own any firearms but I sure as hell am not going to a gun show or a dealer to buy one if I want one. There is no way in hell I am going to wind up on the ATF's list of being a gun owner.



            Owning a hand gun in these areas was made to be illegal without a permit. If you think for one minute that these folks would have bought a hand gun and knew that one day it would be broadcast all over the internet that not only that they own one, but their address and name would be published, they would have not bought it or bought them through an illegal method.



            Gun ownership is a private thing for most people. I don't expect you to understand.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
            <br />
            <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

            Comment


            • #51






              Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
              View Post

              The NRA isn't a mostly white male organization?




              Do you know that? More importantly, does it matter? I doubt gang members and convicted felons are going to want to be apart of the NRA anyway. You are a racist. Embrace it.
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
              <br />
              <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

              Comment


              • #52






                Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                View Post

                Do you know that? More importantly, does it matter? I doubt gang members and convicted felons are going to want to be apart of the NRA anyway. You are a racist. Embrace it.




                Ah ok. Avoiding common sense. Fwiw, I said black people. Not convicted felons or gang members. I also asked you a question about the general consensus of NRA members.



                Is calling me a racist a political party forum thing?

                Comment


                • #53






                  Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                  View Post

                  Yeah, the government does have access to those records, but they shouldn't. I may or may not own any firearms but I sure as hell am not going to a gun show or a dealer to buy one if I want one. There is no way in hell I am going to wind up on the ATF's list of being a gun owner.



                  Owning a hand gun in these areas was made to be illegal without a permit. If you think for one minute that these folks would have bought a hand gun and knew that one day it would be broadcast all over the internet that not only that they own one, but their address and name would be published, they would have not bought it or bought them through an illegal method.



                  Gun ownership is a private thing for most people. I don't expect you to understand.




                  Why is it a private thing? I'm trying to learn here, not just sling insults. Obviously I don't understand or I wouldn't be asking...

                  Comment


                  • #54






                    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                    View Post

                    Ah ok. Avoiding common sense. Fwiw, I said black people. Not convicted felons or gang members. I also asked you a question about the general consensus of NRA members.



                    Is calling me a racist a political party forum thing?




                    By the definition used against me in the past, if you make an observation about anything involving race, you are a racist.



                    I am sure that the NRA is not some extension of the KKK, contrary to what you are implying. The NRA is an organization for supporting the 2nd Amendment and our right to bear arms. Are you saying that only white men care about protecting our rights?



                    Racist.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
                    <br />
                    <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

                    Comment


                    • #55






                      KKK? I'm white and I'm not part of the KKK.





                      Again, do you not believe the NRA is predominantly comprised of white males?

                      Comment


                      • #56






                        Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                        View Post

                        Why is it a private thing? I'm trying to learn here, not just sling insults. Obviously I don't understand or I wouldn't be asking...




                        I am pretty sure you already know why, but owning a firearm has become like pedophilia or being a sex offender except that it isn't illegal and is constitutionally protected. The article I posted, if you read it, proves my point.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
                        <br />
                        <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

                        Comment


                        • #57






                          Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                          View Post







                          KKK? I'm white and I'm not part of the KKK.





                          Again, do you not believe the NRA is predominantly comprised of white males?




                          If they were, what is your ****************ing point?



                          Edit: Your point was that the white men of the NRA would be come racist (ie conflicted). What a ****************ing ignorant **************************** you are. Self-loathing. I think you speak for yourself when you think of black people. Next time, just come out with it.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer">Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.<br />
                          <br />
                          <img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumbs up" class="inlineimg" /> Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)</div>

                          Comment


                          • #58




                            The response to that article:



                            http://christopherfountain.wordpress...for-the-goose/
                            <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.nerolstudio.com" target="_blank">www.nerolstudio.com</a></div>

                            Comment


                            • #59






                              Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise
                              View Post

                              **************** you and Merry Christmas to you too. Now, sit on the top of the tree and rotate.




                              Actualy no, your a ****************ing idiot every post you make confirms this.
                              http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!<br><br>Remember<br><br>http://www.guitarampboard.com<br><br>Yes that's right<br><br>http://www.guitarampboard.com<br><br>^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^<br>

                              Comment


                              • #60






                                Quote Originally Posted by Neilrocks25
                                View Post

                                Actualy no, your a ****************ing idiot every post you make confirms this.




                                In his defense you're a ****************ing idiot too, but we've grown to accept and love it about you.
                                <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30503910&amp;postcount=193" target="_blank"><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /><font size="1"><font color="Blue"><b>GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....----&gt;CLICK HERE</b></font></font><img src="http://img3.harmony-central.com/acapella/ubb/love.gif" border="0" alt="" title="love" class="inlineimg" /></a></div>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X