Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Owner's Rights Advocates: This is exactly what we are afraid of...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dey terker gerns!
    "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hotcakes
      View Post

It's a metal device that shoots pellets out really fast. That's all it ****************ing is. Stop pretending like it's a ****************ing messiah or a skincolor.

Originally Posted by diddlybo

Just last week I went to the local GC with my 18 inch cock to buy several guitars and amps. On the way out I punched a hole clean thru the body of a MIM Tele, which caused the entire store to give me a standing ovation.

Originally Posted by ShaneV2

I play gay through the amp- it involves plugging into the amp's output jack. Sometimes you end up blowing a tranny though.

Comment

I listened to a local NPR callin show. Some black dude called in and bitching and moaning about da whitey and all up in the NRA.

Someone later called in and said why don't the black folk join the NRA. Get on the list and get all the weapons registered.

There was complete silence for 5 or 10 seconds, then they took another caller complaining about whitey.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
          View Post

You are correct. 1000 guns were seized over a 15 day period in September after Hurricane Katrina. 22 states and the Federal Government enacted laws preventing guns to be seized in the wake of a disaster or emergency in the future. Something tells me that they didn't start in the predominately white neighborhoods.

Who cares where they started? Police and National Guard did indeed go into some of the wealthiest, whitest neighborhoods with the least damage and forced them to give up their guns and abandon their property at gun point. Go to Youtube and look up Katrina gun confiscation, there are plenty of videos from local and national news programs about the very thing complete with live footage. Fat lot of good it did too. Some people I was in college with at the time volunteered to go to NO after Katrina and help with clean up and relief, and one of them had his group help up by gangbangers armed with AK's and robbed completely of relief supplies, money and gas. But luckily there were no rich old white people holed up in their estates with shotguns, because that could have been dangerous.

How have you trolls managed to get me to reply to another one of these threads? It must be the wine...

Comment

Well it's not as if in New Orleans after Katrina innocent brown people were shot at by law enforcement or anythi......er....nevermind.

Comment

I bet those 'dots' cover a lot of area
              MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
                View Post

Well then. That one was a double edged sword. They've just told criminals where to go steal guns. On the other hand they've just told them where they can go without worrying about getting shot. Dumb****************s.

That's exactly what I saw, too.
                Originally Posted by mike moriarty

Looks like an amp for old people.

Originally Posted by syscrusher

If the world didn't suck, we would fall off.

Originally Posted by PerfectTommy

kudos to Furtive for a clear and well-reasoned discussion. so rare to see something that has been thought through and presented rationally.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D
                  View Post

we dont have to have "permits" to get handguns here

What about a Glock 18
                  Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GodBlessTexas
                    View Post

I'm not sure how apropos your question is, but if I wanted to steal a gun in that area, this map would be an excellent place to start.

Wayne Lapierre tells me that knowing there is a gun in the houae makes it less likely that someone will break in. He stated that the bad guys target gun-free zones like schools and movie theaters. Therefore it is counterintuitive that they would target your house. Not to mention that guns are cheap and plentiful in this country, therefore any thief worth his weight in bullets would be targeting houses for gold, jewelry or other eaaily transferable items with a high value to volume ratio.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by drewl
                      View Post

When the Black Panthers started openly carrying weapons in marches, Reagan whipped out gun control legislature mighty fast.

Excellent! I never saw that, or thought of it, but true!
                      PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                      Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                      Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                        View Post

What's the problem with public info being published? Why are gun owners so concerned about hiding their guns?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Anomaly
                          View Post

Yeah because no black dudes have guns.
                          GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa4x12er2
                            View Post

Yeah because no black dudes have guns.

If a huge number of black people became as vocal as the NRA or even joined the NRA, I guarantee you racist white folk would begin feeling very conflicted.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                              View Post

If a huge number of black people became as vocal as the NRA or even joined the NRA, I guarantee you racist white folk would begin feeling very conflicted.

The majority of gun homicides in this country are committed during gang related altercations. The majority of gang members are not lacking the pigmentation. Do the math son.
                              GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
                                View Post

What's the problem with public info being published? Why are gun owners so concerned about hiding their guns?

Confiscation. But you already knew that. You just don't give a **************** about anything.
                                Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

Comment

Working...
                                X