Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoner/Doom/Desert/whatever rock fans... Check out my band.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom
    View Post

the cookie monster/ crabcore vocal parts caught me off guard and made me laugh but i liked most of it.

Eh. We're a diverse group. Three of us have spent a lot of time playing metal as well as other types of music. We end up going where the music takes us. The vocalist has been leaning more towards singing than anything lately. We'll see how that pans out.

Comment

Nice! Wondered what you sounded like. Yeah I'm one of those older dudes that's perplexed by the cookie monster vocals, but musically you guys are right on.

Just missed yinz at the pub a few months ago with Sistered & October. We are playing with Outsideinside next week...

http://www.reverbnation.com/drugula

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GREC
        View Post

Nice! Wondered what you sounded like. Yeah I'm one of those older dudes that's perplexed by the cookie monster vocals, but musically you guys are right on.

Just missed yinz at the pub a few months ago with Sistered & October. We are playing with Outsideinside next week...

http://www.reverbnation.com/drugula

I'm perplexed by the fact that anyone would call any of these vocals cookie monster. They're just aggressive vocals. (I'm old too.)

Anyway... Like I said, there are a few spots where he's switching to singing instead of screaming or anything like that, so we'll see where that goes. There are definitely a few places where the vocals just have to get aggressive. It just fits the music.

Comment

Still got Satanic Bat on the regular rotation, and I can hear some of that in the new stuff
          Gear:
          -Matamp GT1
          -'78 Les Paul Custom
          -Avatar Contemporary 4x12 w/ G12K100's
          -Warwick Thumb LTD
          -Orange OBC 115
          -Sunn Concert Lead head
          -'66 Fender Bassman
          -Behringer 4x10 (don't judge me, monkey...it sounds really good)
          - BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, George Lynch Tripler

Great Transactions With: Branjispad, Lord Toneking, Cobflake, Sherwin, Tilimo, Shockzmcx, McTallica1, wiseblood, warhead78, Frowsley, JVanDe7, vidnotlaw

Comment

I like it.

The second song, Wake of the Smoke Jumper, reminds me of No Quarter by Led Zepplin.
            SPAM:Pedals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ckson-amp-more

Good Deals: guitarbilly74, Rose Pickups, Plastic_Rocker, lespaul6, The Riffer, thirsty one, MRAAJR, Dogbone94, Scarlet Theory, BOOBIES, Rick Lee, & richey888

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

I liked the intro a lot but the metal/vocals aren't my thing. Tight and sounds good though
                Good transactions: tolling bells, leod_74, phatgirl, Megadeth6784, duderanimous, JoshuaTSP, mttmg, Rocked Star, New Builder, Zemmy, Brutal Truth, Incarta, needleTOink, outtahear, guitar_dude45, kidgloves, Chad-ro, Ibenhad,TruSlice, Squatandgobble, DoubleBarrel

Comment

I likedit it.
                  He ate all of the crackers, and then he ate all of the cheese.

Comment

really, really dig man. awesome work.
                    Peters Amplification

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

That's ****************ing great man!

Comment

Working...
                        X