Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this be available for purchase/download at some point? I must rock this in my car...
    PROLETARIAT

Originally Posted by Norton666

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Will this be available for purchase/download at some point? I must rock this in my car...
      PROLETARIAT

Man , Ive held off replying to any Klops threads because its kind of like the sweet , naive retarded kid down the street who is out putting in hours on his pogo stick every single night with dreams of someday going pro . You have to admire his ambition and determination , but at some point , he will realize he is retarded and there isnt a pro pogo stick league. I just dont wanna be the guy to tell him . Wait...............

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MattACaster
        View Post

Yeah I'll make free temp downloads of the album mp3's for HCAF peeps. The CD will also be out in a few days via CD baby etc if you want better quality.
        Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

View Post

Yeah I'll make free temp downloads of the album mp3's for HCAF peeps. The CD will also be out in a few days via CD baby etc if you want better quality.
          Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

Comment

View Post

Comment

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
                View Post

Post when it goes up on CD Baby. I want.
                PROLETARIAT

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
                  View Post

Post when it goes up on CD Baby. I want.
                  PROLETARIAT

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo
                    View Post

Is that you on vocals? I really like the vocals on this

??
                    my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Santuzzo
                      View Post

Is that you on vocals? I really like the vocals on this

??
                      my website - free licks - some of my music

I offer online guitar lessons on Skype in different styles. Send me a PM if interested.

check out my EP 'Sonic Sketches'

Comment

Good ****************, I'm a fan.
                        http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

Good ****************, I'm a fan.
                          http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

Comment

I'm only into the second tune but it sounds great. Wild tunage... what would you call this style?
                            BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                            Youtube Vids
                            Savage Woodworks

Comment

I'm only into the second tune but it sounds great. Wild tunage... what would you call this style?
                              BobSavage.net - Music, Amp demos...
                              Youtube Vids
                              Savage Woodworks

Comment

As others have said, this is really good.

I'm noticing a Warren Demartini to a 80's Jake E Lee flare in the riff department with lots of modern techniques as well (Dream Theater for one).

Good job man

It's actually nice not hearing whale farts.

Comment

Working...
                                X