Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by zehn
    View Post

LOLOLOLOL that was some epic **************** right thur.

What was that numbnuts SN?

BTW Hai TOS

Missed you

jlc4838281 or some **************** like that.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by zehn
      View Post

LOLOLOLOL that was some epic **************** right thur.

What was that numbnuts SN?

BTW Hai TOS

Missed you

jlc4838281 or some **************** like that.

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't trust anyone I met on the internet like that. You''re going to let her in your house without meeting her somewhere else first? I would not do that.

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't trust anyone I met on the internet like that. You''re going to let her in your house without meeting her somewhere else first? I would not do that.

Comment

I present to you all, exhibit A:

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                View Post

Seems accurate. Lol. Dan, you turdburglar. Always has a way with the ladies.

Comment

View Post

Seems accurate. Lol. Dan, you turdburglar. Always has a way with the ladies.

Comment

View Post

One is too skinny to be Dan's date and the other one has too few testicles. I fail to see how this applies.

Comment

View Post

One is too skinny to be Dan's date and the other one has too few testicles. I fail to see how this applies.

Comment

Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

Sooo......we agreed to meet for lunch at a local pub instead of coming straight here. We meet saturday.

Meanwhile she is calling me when she gets home from work, she wants me to get her off over the phone while she plays with a toy [not making this up].

Keeping you up to the minute......
                            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Sooo......we agreed to meet for lunch at a local pub instead of coming straight here. We meet saturday.

Meanwhile she is calling me when she gets home from work, she wants me to get her off over the phone while she plays with a toy [not making this up].

Keeping you up to the minute......
                              I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

what scumbag incapable level does one have to reach in order to try to get girls on the internet? seriously.

whatever website he picked her off of, 90 bucks says his display picture is from the chin up, or is from the 1980s when he was a gymrat.

good luck with your AIDS
                                HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Working...
                                X