Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

charveldan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sooo......we agreed to meet for lunch at a local pub instead of coming straight here. We meet saturday.

Meanwhile she is calling me when she gets home from work, she wants me to get her off over the phone while she plays with a toy [not making this up].love.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

Keeping you up to the minute......thumb.gif

• Members

Sooo......we agreed to meet for lunch at a local pub instead of coming straight here. We meet saturday.

Meanwhile she is calling me when she gets home from work, she wants me to get her off over the phone while she plays with a toy [not making this up].love.giflove.giflove.giflove.gif

Keeping you up to the minute......thumb.gif

• Members

what scumbag incapable level does one have to reach in order to try to get girls on the internet? seriously.

whatever website he picked her off of, 90 bucks says his display picture is from the chin up, or is from the 1980s when he was a gymrat.

good luck with your AIDS

• Members

what scumbag incapable level does one have to reach in order to try to get girls on the internet? seriously.

whatever website he picked her off of, 90 bucks says his display picture is from the chin up, or is from the 1980s when he was a gymrat.

good luck with your AIDS

Archived