Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

charveldan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real. What makes this different from all the other girls you've found one reason or another to not nail? I mean it was always paranoia about teh Aids or not wanting to be around a psycho (good luck if you like females) or not wanting to deal with some minor life issue they had. What made you change your mind and realize if you wanna get some while being you you're probably not going to be able to continue looking for solid 10s with Phds, no psychosis, and a perfect bill of health?

I mean, seriously, you're getting nymphomaniac messages and not skeezing out, so you obviously had some sort of mental breakthrough about it. Care to share with the rest of the class?

• Members

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real. What makes this different from all the other girls you've found one reason or another to not nail? I mean it was always paranoia about teh Aids or not wanting to be around a psycho (good luck if you like females) or not wanting to deal with some minor life issue they had. What made you change your mind and realize if you wanna get some while being you you're probably not going to be able to continue looking for solid 10s with Phds, no psychosis, and a perfect bill of health?

I mean, seriously, you're getting nymphomaniac messages and not skeezing out, so you obviously had some sort of mental breakthrough about it. Care to share with the rest of the class?

Archived