Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti
    View Post

ROFL!!!

My favorite part is how George Lynch, in a piece of ****************, is about to mow down the Beatles!

pretty sure he ended up making a left turn
    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

• http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

• Dude, go to an after-Christmas sale and get a tree.

Comment

• Dude, go to an after-Christmas sale and get a tree.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
              View Post

Dude, go to an after-Christmas sale and get a tree.

and a shirt with sleeves
              http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

View Post

and a shirt with sleeves
                http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php

Comment

View Post

That one i got is fiber-optic and changes all kinds of colors. It's just me here i dont need a big tree. My moms house on the Lake has 2 giant trees every year.
                  I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

View Post

That one i got is fiber-optic and changes all kinds of colors. It's just me here i dont need a big tree. My moms house on the Lake has 2 giant trees every year.
                    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                      View Post

Use whatever tree you want. You don't have to please people on this site. Though it does bother me that you capitalized "Lake" for no reason.
                      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                        View Post

Use whatever tree you want. You don't have to please people on this site. Though it does bother me that you capitalized "Lake" for no reason.
                        Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

I'm a drag queen..not Jesus Christ

Originally Posted by LuckisforLosers

Don't sound like Korn.

Comment

• dave must be gettin some puss puss cuz he's not here stalking & whining.

Whining : To complain in a feeble or petulant way ...

Comment

• dave must be gettin some puss puss cuz he's not here stalking & whining.

Whining : To complain in a feeble or petulant way ...

Comment

• You didn't just bring your mom into this, did you???
                              Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• You didn't just bring your mom into this, did you???
                                Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Working...
                                X