Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seismic Audio speakers. Any good or crap?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They even have voice coils in them LOL.

Comment

Hey ChiroVette, what are you talking about? I thought I did pretty good in my video review. What should I have done differently?

Roadranger, I think they do have voice coils in them don't they? I thought they did. I'll go look now and come back.

Comment

That guy was "trending" here a while back. He some other equally informative comedy routines on Youtube.
        PA: JBL PRX712, PRX718XLF, RCF 745-A, 522-A, 310A, A&H Qu-16
        Lights: AMDJ Dotz TPAR, Haze Generator, Chauvet GigBAR
        www.nextexitrocks.com | wedding band | Columbus, OH | VIDEO

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Axisplayer
          View Post

Roadranger, I think they do have voice coils in them don't they? I thought they did. I'll go look now and come back.

The guy in the video says they do - made point of it even .

Comment

View Post

Hey ChiroVette, what are you talking about? I thought I did pretty good in my video review. What should I have done differently?

Right off the top of my head, a picture of your short bus in the background would have been one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRanger
            View Post

And that definitely seals the deal. I mean, come on, dude. They have voice coils! You didn't hear this from me, but I think they may also have magnets!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRanger
              View Post

Of course they do. How else will he hear the voices? And you know he hears voices. Little ones that tell him to do things. Bad things.
              Security Officers have been trained to not touch the service monkey

Comment

Hey, yous guys are terrible. He was nice enough to take off his tinfoil hat long enough to make that video for us and risk alien abduction - let's show some appreciation !

Comment

"...if the woofer doesn't grab that frequency, the tweet will and it's not designed for that..."

"...always run a maximizer..." LOL!!!!

...'scuse me, I'll be back... I gotta go spit out my tobacco.
                  Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. -Will Rogershttp://facebook.com/SpitShineRocks

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by agedhorse
                    View Post

So it does sound pretty uninspiring doesn't it?

I generally get initially depressed reviewing videos, sound recordings, or photos of "our" performances. I see & hear everything that's "weak"... but then I realize:

1) The stuff that can be fixed is fairly easy to fix... sort-of.

2) The stuff that can't be fixed, can generally be improved upon with practice or tweak the game plan. Identifying the root of the weakness is the first step

Comment

View Post

Is that really you?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GCDEF
                        View Post

Is that really you?

Yeah, but please be nice. Axis may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but we love him anyway.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroVette
                          View Post

Holy Mother Of God....

I don't want to stereotype based on accent, but that is one hilarious review.

Hahahahaha OMFG!!

"I'm gonna show y'all how to do it, how to slow your frequencies down. So your speakers can pick 'em up instead of fight to grab 'em. What happens is if you get extortion and you get mufflyness....it can't grab it. And what happens is it goes to the main and the tweet..."

Hahahahaha!!

More comedy gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDo4cmuVW9M

Comment

This guy is great! I needed a good laugh this morning.

Comment

Ok, I have to ask, why do the SA speakers get such good reviews on Amazon? The ones I mentioned have an almost 5 star rating with close to 40 reviews. Are most of those reviews made by shills or do you think they're just from people who don't know any better and as long as a speaker makes noise they think it's a good speaker?
                              Current gear:
                              A whole bunch of stuff!

Hear me play at my Soundclick music page. Here.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GCDEF
                                View Post

Is that really you?

OMG...Now I know what folks really think of me....

Comment

Working...
                                X