First gig report

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by TIMKEYS
    View Post

whats funny is that I am prolly the only guy on this forum that knows where pewamo is.

it is a postage stamp sized community right in the middle of Michigan...
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
    "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

That's funny. I live about 100 miles from Pewamo but I've never heard of it either.
      BD

Comment

That's going to be, like, 800 offended people.
        Free prog-related metal from Michigan.

http://www.silentlapse.com

Comment

I regularly offend more than that at my wife's family reunions...
          "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'
          "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
          X