No announcement yet.

Telecruiser's invisible post :)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telecruiser's invisible post :)

There seems to be a forum glitch that anytime you try to embed a video you get the gray screen of invisibility. Lookup the Flying Concords, Business Time. Let's see if this works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

It's magic! But now you have re-apparated. Welcome back to the other side of gray.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

Comment

• Telecruiser
      Telecruiser commented
      Editing a comment
      For how ever long it lasts.

Thanks. Watched the video. Funny. Not compatible with my repertoire, but I've sent it to a friend who's in a duo with his wife. Might put an interesting twist on it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer (1788 - 1860)

Comment

Ahh now I can see!

My girlfriend is a big Flight of the Concords fan. I play this song for her sometimes. We actually went to see them at Forest Hills in Queens, NY last summer. Fun show and they are actually really good musicians.

Comment

This thread is now blocked for me. gonna try deleting the Youtube
        Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I can still see the thread, but then again, I could see it even when the video was present.

Can you see it now that it's gone?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• pogo97
            pogo97 commented
            Editing a comment
            I could see it too.

Yeah funny. I was unlogged and got grey (sorry, it's an aesthetic thing) so I logged back in and got grey so I broke in and deleted and no grey. Seems it's all working now though. Thanks Phil.
          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
          X