Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thinking! I guess that's why you're the moderator, huh? Hey, I just did a soundcheck for an opening solo gig for Jack Semple and I used the Digitech-- they were BLOWN AWAY!! Jack couldn't believe I didn't have to press any keys or set scales! The harmonies sound really good through a big system! I'm pumped. Off to the gig!

Comment

This may bring some much needed competion on this type of item. Maybe we will see a decrease in prices!
      Monthly Podcast: http://fuzzballrecordsradio.tk/

Or Quixotic Rage myspace info here

Band web page: http://JMBess.googlepages.com/home

Studio web page:http://JMBess.googlepages.com/fuzzballrecords

Great trades with: Stazinish, Silverring233, sirkonks, Facing Failure, yuantian, simplestargazer, Juan M, jcloud, and you can check my ebay account for more!

Comment

Good thinking! I guess that's why you're the moderator, huh?

Actually someone who wanted to remain anonymous suggested it in a private email, but I'll take credit for posting it
        N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

I am not a scientist but this is my configuration and I thinks it's correct:
          the microphone I have inserted in "Mic in", the guitar in "guitar in" then from "guitar thru" to the amplifier, finally "mono out" to the mixer for the voice

what is it wrong???

Comment

Did you check the harmony level knob on the front as Anderton suggested? The only other thing you could check is that if you're from Italy you may have received a unit that uses a North American power source adapter(120?). In the manual it states which adapter you need to run the unit on a European current-- it should state the number on the black power adapter. Anderton, could this be a possibility?

Comment

Mine arrived on Thursday.

Awesome piece of equipment.

I loved the TC Helicon but this is just too easy.

I give it a 2 thumbs up.
              Phil SaidIf you possess the superior intellect, then it should be no problem for you to point out the logical fallacies and other problems of their position or post without having to debase yourself by resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Comment

WELL!!! Now it works!!!

My Power was 5000 mA and not 1,3 A
                Sorry...Now I can Sing with my chorus...

Why I don't think before....

Comment

Another problem solved! Have fun with it.

I must say that this Pro Review is one of the most positive ones we've done so far, everyone seems to really "get" what the VL2 is about. Makes me salivate for the VL4 to see what that's going to do...
                  N E W S O N G ! To Say 'No' Would Be a Crime (Remix) is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Right on! Rock on, Rattle snake!

Comment

• Read through all posts in the middle of the night, quite tired (and have not yet listened to any of the recorded samples) so I may have missed any comments on something similar, but:

As a solo, I sing and play guitar, but throw in bits and pieces of little guitar leads as I go along, sometimes still singing, sometimes not. The lead bits are runs off the chord sequence I'm playing --- say for example, C-Am-F-G --- , usually after the chord is strummed.

Would this foul the Vocalist up too much, causing me to tone down my normal style of performing, or would it be able to deal with it?
                      "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt about in your philosophy, Horatio."

"Live Long and Prosper."

Comment

• Lucky #9, you should be ok-- the Digitech does a good job remembering the root chord for your vocals. If you watch the video on Digitech's site then you'll get a better idea of what it can do-- I believe the guitar player is all over the map and the Digitech is keeping up . . . .

Comment

• Hi

I was curious if any of you have had problems with the TUNER section of the VL2? I got mine yesterday, I brought it to band practice and put the other singers out of work! Yeah, I'm really impressed.
                          I'm having a problem when trying to tune my guitar through it. Yesterday, on the E and A strings were able to be tuned because DGBE did register on the tuners lights. Today, I tried again and only the E and B strings worked.

Does anybody know if I'm doing something wrong? Or could it be defective?

Thanks
                          Tom Beaudreau

Comment

• Hi

I was curious if any of you have had problems with the TUNER section of the VL2? I got mine yesterday, I brought it to band practice and put the other singers out of work! Yeah, I'm really impressed.
                            I'm having a problem when trying to tune my guitar through it. Yesterday, on the E and A strings were able to be tuned because DGBE did register on the tuners lights. Today, I tried again and only the E and B strings worked.

Does anybody know if I'm doing something wrong? Or could it be defective?

Thanks
                            Tom Beaudreau

Hey Tom,

I bought one of those "IMT-500 INTELLI LCD TUNERS" and it does the same thing at times. Try tuning by way of harmonics on the 12th fret. Works everytime for me.

Comment

• I have the same problem with the Digitech's tuner-- I used a Boss chromatic tuner stomp box ($120 Cnd) instead and it works much better.

Comment

• Hey all,

I had some questions pertaining to the VL 4 which I sent to Digitech. Below is the original message.

Product...
                                Voice Live 4

Message...
                                I've recently ordered a VL 4 and was wondering if it would be possible
                                to get a pdf file of the VL4 manual, then I could answer my own
                                questions. If this is not possible, then tell me if this box is capable
                                of 1, 2, 3 & 4 part harmonys? The Digtitech site only indicates 3 or 4.

What are the dimensions?
                                Is there a demo soundtrack available?
                                Will there be an option to go an octave up or down?
                                Can you adjust the EQ of the lead and harmony?
                                Can you mix the harmony types, that is female, male?
                                And finally, when will you begin shipping?

And the response from Bill Clayton of Digitech. . .

The VL4 will do 1,2,3,4,5 part harmony, you can go an octave up or down,
                                and set both male and female mixed in the harmonys with separate
                                enhancement settings (EQ) on both, it should ship at the end of August.

I would imagine he meant the fifth voice as the person singing. Although a few questions weren't addressed . . .you take what you can get.

Comment

Working...
                                X