Hey! I'm a Senior Member

MikeRivers

• Members

Your kit is in the mail. Meanwhile, please begin to enjoy all the online discounts (including some pretty impressive price breaks from Mercenary, frontendaudio, and Sweetwater). Check your PMs for the links.

If you don't need the complimentary Planet Waves widget pack that Craig negotiated, please send me a PM. I think it's cute and I lost my little cable cutter doohickey.)

It's not all tchachkis and premiums, tho. There are some responsibilities. Tonight at 8:00, for instance, we expect you will take part in our manual denial-of-service attack on gearslutz.com. Check your PMs for the details. See you there!

• Members

Mike, the best part of Senior Member status are the many small perqs. That first class upgrade goes through when you fly, the lady behind the counter at Quizno's throws on a few extra slices of turkey, your car gets slightly better mileage, lithium is found in your drinking water, and so much more. Just remember to keep your membership card on you at all times.

But seriously...thanks for all your contributions to this forum over the years, it's highly appreciated!!

• Members

Mike, the best part of Senior Member status are the many small perqs. That first class upgrade goes through when you fly, the lady behind the counter at Quizno's throws on a few extra slices of turkey, your car gets slightly better mileage, lithium is found in your drinking water, and so much more. Just remember to keep your membership card on you at all times.

But seriously...thanks for all your contributions to this forum over the years, it's highly appreciated!!

Craig... I think you're thinking of your Lodge membership.

:D

Archived