X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Knight - Moderator

Did I miss the ceremony?......png" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Does this mean that blue2blue is no longer going to smack our hands, and we will be caned to the sound of a nun's habit flapping? 

'Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn'.
    CHARLIE PARKER

Lee is co-moderating with blue2blue.

It is a thankless job, and lucky for them, you guys are a bunch of good guys!

Thanks to Lee for offering to help. 

Thanks to blue2blue for all his years of service on his lonesome and now with some help!

Now, about those hit songs you guys are crafting ...

D

Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

• LCK
      LCK commented
      Editing a comment

Dendy Jarrett wrote:

Lee is co-moderating with blue2blue.

It is a thankless job, and lucky for them, you guys are a bunch of good guys!

Thanks to Lee for offering to help. 

Thanks to blue2blue for all his years of service on his lonesome and now with some help!

Cool. Congrats, Lee!

Yay!
    ___

Comment

• rsadasiv
      rsadasiv commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:
      Yay!

Welcome, new guy.

And a big thanks to Blue2Blue for his years of solo moderation. Hopefully this will free him up so he has more time to just hang out and post instead of constantly chasing shoe spam.

According to my boss she can't hit a pitch, but she is always off by the same amount so you can fix the vocals at the board.
    Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• blue2blue
      blue2blue commented
      Editing a comment

You guys be nice to Lee!

thumb.gif

It was actually my intent to retire completely but this will allow me to be there to cover for Lee in a pinch, which I'm happy to do.  

I'd long thought Lee would be an ideal mod because of his enthusiasm and generosity and I have some real world issues I need to focus on, so I did a little sweet-talking of Lee, talked him into it over a couple of conversations, and then presented it to Dendy.

Somehow I didn't quite get completely disentangled, but I'm thinking Lee is going to have so much fun, I'll be able to kick back and just enjoy the forum as a regular member.   

That's why I need you guys to be nice to him. I'm feeling lazy.  wink.gif 

Attached Files

Well thank you. These guys are brutal.:-)

I spoke with Dendy this afternoon. It was a great conversation and I was happy to find out that he was heading out to a singer songwriter deal tonight in Nashville.

But additionally, he mentioned something I found quite interesting. The forum will be moving towards a more youth friendly speech requirement. Now I'll be the first to admit that I've been less than user-friendly in my speech. And I have spoken to you directly by phone, Blue, about the way I use profanity. However, there is some very cool method to this madness of his. But basically it comes down to being able to share what we do with the educational system.

I look forward to finding out more about that but it sounds very, very cool to me.
    ___

Comment

• oldgitplayer
      oldgitplayer commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:
      The forum will be moving towards a more youth friendly speech requirement. 

If we're talking colourful language, I betcha the little dears could make us blush.

:-) Of course, but I think the idea is to be able to tap into more channels of exposure. And more channels of interaction, and help, and just songwriting for everybody. The educational system is picky about those kinds of things. :-)
    ___

Comment

• blue2blue
      blue2blue commented
      Editing a comment

When you wrote...

The forum will be moving towards a more youth friendly speech requirement. Now I'll be the first to admit that I've been less than user-friendly in my speech.

I honestly thought for a second that that meant less big words and convoluted sentences.

wink.gif 

(See, just hedging my bets, I used big, above, instead of polysyllabic like I would normally do.)

Attached Files

Yeah, and stop using such big words!:-)
    ___

Comment

• blue2blue
      blue2blue commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:
      Yeah, and stop using such big words!:-)

I used to say that I had too much respect for people to talk down to them. 

I now realize I'm simply too lazy.

Next weekend
    ___

Comment

Uh... look again. It's tonight!!!

Comment

If anyone knows Lee's #, call him and tell him the show is tonight!

Comment

^Aaarrrggghhh. He's going to miss it.

Comment

• Lee Knight
            Lee Knight commented
            Editing a comment

And I missed it. But I got the mentla dates wrong anyway. Menaing I missed the fact that ist was Mother's Day. Gotta give the full day to my wife out of respect.  Thanks so much for trying Justin.

Working...
        X