Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother kills 3 1/2 week old baby because the devil told her to...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother kills 3 1/2 week old baby because the devil told her to...

http://news.aol.com/article/mom-of-decapitated-baby-i-didnt-mean-to/590322?icid=sphere_newsaol_inpage

Also a few more details here:
    http://news.aol.com/article/decapitated-babys-mom-had-psychosis/592930

SAN ANTONIO -A Texas mother accused of decapitating her 3 1/2-week-old son screamed "I didn't mean to do it. He told me to" while her sister pleaded for an ambulance to bring help in a desperate four-minute 911 call released Wednesday.
    Otty Sanchez, who police say told them the devil made her kill and mutilate her only child, screams "I love him" and says she's stabbed herself in the heart and stomach while her sister tries calming down the 33-year-old mother.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder in the slaying of Scott Wesley Buchholz-Sanchez, who authorities found decapitated and grossly mutilated in a bedroom of her sister's house early Sunday. Police say Sanchez chewed off three of her infant's toes and ate parts of the brain.
    Garcia tells the dispatcher that her sister has stabbed her child and that blood is all over the bed.
    "She's gone crazy last night. She was hearing voices," Garcia said. "She kept bringing me the baby. Finally she calmed down and I took her back the baby. And now I just woke up to hear screaming.
    "The baby is dead. The baby's dead. Please, somebody come."
    Sanchez is being held on $1 million bond. It was not immediately clear Wednesday whether she had an attorney.
    Scott W. Buchholz, the infant's father, said Sanchez suffered from postpartum depression and that she told him she was schizophrenic a week before the slaying. Buchholz, who said he is also schizophrenic, said he wants her to receive the death penalty.
    A family member has said Sanchez had been undergoing psychiatric treatment and that a hospital called looking for her several months ago. Gloria Sanchez, the mother's aunt, said her niece had been "in and out of a psychiatric ward."

There are so many things wrong with this story it's not even funny. Stuff like this makes me sick. The worst part about all of this is that it appears many more steps could have been taken to prevent this.

The thing that really boggles my mind is this: Why would you kill your baby because somebody TOLD you to? I mean, it shouldn't matter if it's Satan, a real person, or the freakin easter bunny. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

This is a sick world we live in.

And the who eating thing really blows my mind. I don't even know what to say about this.
    My Rig:
    GBE600
    Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
    Korg DTR-1000
    Bayou Speakon Cables
    Schecter Stiletto Studio 5

WINNER of Pants' Flippant Remark With The Potential To Open The Doorway to Deep and Troubling Revelations Of the Day award! 9-25-04

God is love, and love is real.

www.TWLOHA.com

there was a man up here who slit the throat of his 6 year old daughter because God told him to.
    You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
    I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
    What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
    Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
    Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
    Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

The thing that really boggles my mind is this: Why would you kill your baby because somebody TOLD you to?

So, what makes you wonder is why the woman hearing the murderous and homicidal whispers of Satan didn't just act rationally?
      -King Kashue, Minister of Information for the Kingdom of Suck-

It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.-Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

Comment

That's so horrible.
        Originally Posted by rhino55

hi.flyer is to banjo as gennation is to fat whores

Comment

Damn. Post-partum depression makes people do wierd shiat. Mix that with Shizophrenia, damn. Poor kid
          Originally Posted by Kindness Ender_rpm makes a move for most intelligent life form on HCBF.

Comment

I seriously almost just threw up.
            1990 Squier P Deluxe, 2000 Reverend Rumblefish XL, 1978 Yamaha BB800, 2009 Ibanez JTK
            ?? Fender Bassman 135 w/Fender 2x15
            199x Yorkville 400B 1x15
            1990 Squier Fat Strat, 2003 Squier 72 Tele Custom, 2008 Yamaha CPX700
            Peavey Max100, USA Big Muff, Boss TU2

it would rule to login, get some coffee, look at what's scheduled for the day then sip coffee and look at boobs for awihle - corpo

Comment

So, what makes you wonder is why the woman hearing the murderous and homicidal whispers of Satan didn't just act rationally?

Yes. I probably wouldn't wonder as much if the story was that she was "possessed" or "controlled" by Satan.

But she merely stated that she was "told" to by Satan.

If I heard a voice that identified himself as Satan telling me to do anything, (much less kill my child), I would hope that I would emphatically decline.

But I'm not a crazy psychopath, so I guess I can't say that I know what I would do.

I see your point, but then again, I don't see the woman's point.

I mean, it's also somewhat perplexing, because it appears that she took the baby to her sisters, as if she was afraid she would hurt it.

Who knows.

I just know that if my sibling was babbling on about being crazy/hearing voices/etc... and they had just had a baby, I would NOT give the baby back before my sibling had a psychiatric evaluation. Espeicially if they had already been in and out of hospitals.
              My Rig:
              GBE600
              Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
              Korg DTR-1000
              Bayou Speakon Cables
              Schecter Stiletto Studio 5

WINNER of Pants' Flippant Remark With The Potential To Open The Doorway to Deep and Troubling Revelations Of the Day award! 9-25-04

God is love, and love is real.

www.TWLOHA.com

Comment

That poor baby and mother. Hormones do CRAZY things to moms and who knows WHY she did it. I hope she gets the help she needs
                When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. ~ Henny Youngman

Comment

Yes I read about that yesterday, pretty F'ed up, I think everyone would agree... The only response I had when my friend told me the story:

"... duuuuude... that's the most metal thing I've ever heard!"

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible" ~ Frank Zappa

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

"If you are not metal you are not man!" ~ Floyd Karma

Comment

I mean, it's also somewhat perplexing, because it appears that she took the baby to her sisters, as if she was afraid she would hurt it.

Who knows.

I just know that if my sibling was babbling on about being crazy/hearing voices/etc... and they had just had a baby, I would NOT give the baby back before my sibling had a psychiatric evaluation. Espeicially if they had already been in and out of hospitals.

This
                    Originally Posted by Kindness Ender_rpm makes a move for most intelligent life form on HCBF.

Comment

I seriously almost just threw up.

+1
                      http://mliaa.tumblr.com/post/231500303/623

Comment

San Antonio.

Of ****************ing course.

#NoLimitCornballBrother

BRO CLUB: RSBro

Originally Posted by Phrophus

Look man, if RSBro is telling you not to give in to the pimp side and keep it rational, I'd listen.

Originally Posted by Holy War

I thought you were black for some reason...

Originally Posted by Murdoch

Not to be a dick, but you're a pretentious douche, and a closet Periphery fan.

Originally Posted by jnurp

im in nyc, you are in texas, will a long distance relationship work?

Comment

"... duuuuude... that's the most metal thing I've ever heard!"

**************** that. Your friend is an ****************************.
                          Originally Posted by rhino55

hi.flyer is to banjo as gennation is to fat whores

Comment

Mental illness is a hell of a thing. We can sit around and ask ourselves why this happened and try to put some logical meaning to it...but there is none.
                            Goofball's mood for today:

How perfectly goddamn delightful it all is, to be sure..." -- Charles Crumb (1942-1994)

Comment

It is sad. The lady better not get off on an insanity defense.
                              Slap.. "Man Up Fargo!"

Comment

Working...
                              X