Mother kills 3 1/2 week old baby because the devil told her to...

bassthumpintwin

• Members

Before we get all crazy here, let me just say that there is no justification for the murder of that doctor. To use the term "eliminated" suggests a justification and I, in no way, believe it to be justified. I also am not aware of the number of procedures he performed,though as far as I'm concerned, one would have been too many.

I certainly don't condone it either but I can certainly understand it.

My point was he was, in fact, supplying the justifications for his multitudes of late term abortions.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I am using it as an example of how people don't care about abortion. In or out of the womb doesn't matter, it is still a human being.

Frankly, it's pompous and asinine to think those that are pro-choice don't care about abortion. I've been faced with a time when abortion would have been an easy out and I have friends that have had abortions. My g/f at the time and I decided to have my daughter because we thought it was the right/good thing to do. A couple of my friends thought otherwise when faced with their choice. I don't look down on them for making that choice and I don't think less of them. Bottom line is I don't expect everyone else to make the same choice I did. Nobody is pro-abortion... Nobody. Freedom is the ability to choose.

In the womb or out does matter. You take a fetus out at 8 weeks and it won't live. It depends on the mother for life, and therefore cannot have a life of its own. It seems (per KK's research) that 24 weeks is what has been determined as "viable", which basically means it will be able to live outside of the womb with lots and lots of medical help. My son was born at 31 weeks and was in an incubator for 2 weeks until we were able to take him home and was on oxygen for 4 weeks after that.

Anyway, we'll probably never agree about what is "life" so no need to waste anymore time on this.

• Members

Still waiting for the link to where it said he performed 60,000 late term abortions there hawkhuff. Or when faced with people actually wanting "facts" you dummy up? Or again, should we not be taking you seriously?

By the way, that would have to be something like 5 late term abortions a day, 365 days a year, for the past 36 years since Roe V Wade has been on the books.

• Members

BTW, according to the Guttmacher Institute and the WHO, there are approximately 40 million abortions a year around the world. Now, if we were able to stop all those abortions, doesn't that mean that 40 million more people will be added to the population...yearly? That's 1 billion every 25 years...on top of our already busting population growth.

• Members

BTW, according to the
Guttmacher Institute and the WHO
, there are approximately 40 million abortions a year around the world. Now, if we were able to stop all those abortions, doesn't that mean that 40 million more people will be added to the population...yearly? That's 1 billion every 25 years...on top of our already busting population growth.

Yeah, instead of just saying take care of your {censored} and don't get pregnant, let's just abort a bunch of fetuses instead. Sounds like a plan. :thu::facepalm:

You need to have a shirt made in the vein of the "What about all the good things Hitler did?" and just replace "Hitler" with "abortion". It should be an instant classic. :thu:

• Members
Yeah, instead of just saying take care of your {censored} and don't get pregnant, let's just abort a bunch of fetuses instead. Sounds like a plan.
:thu::facepalm:

You need to have a shirt made in the vein of the "What about all the good things Hitler did?" and just replace "Hitler" with "abortion". It should be an instant classic.
:thu:

Saying "take care of your {censored} and don't get pregnant" is being said now. Hell, people are out there handing out free condoms and people are STILL getting pregnant.

Anyway, I was just giving you the stats...not saying we need to pick up the abortion rate. Nice that you jumped to that conclusion though. :facepalm:

• Members
Saying "take care of your {censored} and don't get pregnant" is being said now. Hell, people are out there handing out free condoms and people are STILL getting pregnant.

Anyway, I was just giving you the stats...not saying we need to pick up the abortion rate. Nice that you jumped to that conclusion though.
:facepalm:

But I guess that's the fault of all those aborted fetuses, eh? Nice. :thu:

I just can't believe you can actually type that and go "Oh, well, this seems like a valid point!" :idea:

This is allowed to happen yet we have people petitioning against the death penalty for sick mother{censored}ers who've had a chance to be born, grow up, commit grossly unspeakable acts to innocent victims, yet oh wait, we can rehab them, so let's not be cruel and unusually punishing to people who have already FUBAR'd. :facepalm:

• Members

But I guess that's the fault of all those aborted fetuses, eh? Nice.

I just can't believe you can actually type that and go "Oh, well, this seems like a valid point!"
:idea:

This is allowed to happen yet we have people petitioning against the death penalty for sick mother{censored}ers who've had a chance to be born, grow up, commit grossly unspeakable acts to innocent victims, yet oh wait, we can rehab them, so let's not be cruel and unusually punishing to people who have already FUBAR'd.

Jesus Christ dude, I'm not saying anything like that. Reign in your righteous indignation a bit. I'm just saying how it is, not saying it's right.

• Members
Jesus Christ dude, I'm not saying anything like that. Reign in your righteous indignation a bit. I'm just saying how it is.

Re-read what you posted about the abortion stats. It comes across differently to me than you probably posted it. Like you were going "Meh, see? If not for abortion, we'd have this other problem..." like that somehow justifies or something.

I dunno why I even posted. This topic makes me beyond furious, and people's minds are usually/always already set.
Oh, wait. Because some bat-{censored} crazy lady ate her kid. :facepalm:

• Members
But I guess that's the fault of all those aborted fetuses, eh? Nice.

I just can't believe you can actually type that and go "Oh, well, this seems like a valid point!"
:idea:

This is allowed to happen yet we have people petitioning against the death penalty for sick mother{censored}ers who've had a chance to be born, grow up, commit grossly unspeakable acts to innocent victims, yet oh wait, we can rehab them, so let's not be cruel and unusually punishing to people who have already FUBAR'd.

I'm pro choice and pro death penalty! Woot!

I'd rather a baby be born if the parents are capable of raising a child. I'd figure that most people that get abortions don't feel they'd be capable parents and if they don't think they're going to be good parents, who am I to question their judgement?

It's animal nature to have sex... Trying to tell people not to have sex is like telling them not to breathe or poop.

• Members

Re-read what you posted about the abortion stats. It comes across differently to me than you probably posted it. Like you were going "Meh, see? If not for abortion, we'd have this other problem..." like that somehow justifies or something.

I dunno why I even posted. This topic makes me beyond furious, and people's minds are usually/always already set.

Oh, wait. Because some bat-{censored} crazy lady ate her kid.

No no...I didn't mean to come across like that at all and I apologize if I did. Re-reading it, yeah, I could see someone taking it that way. I was just throwing out those stats, but was rather cold about it.

If you read the page where it came from, you'll also notice that world-wide abortion rates are actually going down. Not a lot, but it's declining. Still, according to the site: "Because the world

• Members
I'm pro choice and pro death penalty! Woot!

I'd rather a baby be born if the parents are capable of raising a child. I'd figure that most people that get abortions don't feel they'd be capable parents and if they don't think they're going to be good parents, who am I to question their judgement?

It's animal nature to have sex... Trying to tell people not to have sex is like telling them not to breathe or poop.

Again, there's ways to prevent that. You can have all the sexin' you want and still have no kids. I've been doing it a while now. :thu: If you can't hump and have no chillin's pop out, you're doing it wrong.

It's also a societal change, and I'm not even getting into that. :cop:;)

And I don't consider myself an animal. I can choose to not bone. And I don't eat my own crap. YMMV, of course. :p:p

• Members
No no...I didn't mean to come across like that at all and I apologize if I did. Re-reading it, yeah, I could see someone taking it that way. I was just throwing out those stats, but was rather cold about it.

If you read the page where it came from, you'll also notice that world-wide abortion rates are actually going down. Not a lot, but it's declining. Still, according to the site: "Because the world

• Members
Again, there's ways to prevent that. You can have all the sexin' you want and still have no kids. I've been doing it a while now.
If you can't hump and have no chillin's pop out, you're doing it wrong.

It's also a societal change, and I'm not even getting into that.
:cop:;)

And I don't consider myself an animal. I can choose to not bone. And I don't eat my own crap. YMMV, of course.
:p
:p

Yes, you most definitely can prevent babies. Rubbers break, girls forget their pill, and {censored} happens. It just does.

Just because you choose not to doesn't mean you still don't want to... You're repressing your natural instincts and some would say that's a bad thing. I don't eat my own poo either. Gross.

• Members

Also interesting to note...if anyone cares...is that in developed countries (like the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan...etc etc), there were 6.6 million abortions in 2003 out of the 41 million world-wide.

Developing countries are where the vast majority are taking place. 35 million in 2003 for countries within Africa, the Americas (excluding Canada and the United States), Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand).

Civilization and industry brings enlightenment? Dunno...

• Members
Yes, you most definitely can prevent babies. Rubbers break, girls forget their pill, and {censored} happens. It just does.

Just because you choose not to doesn't mean you still don't want to... You're repressing your natural instincts and some would say that's a bad thing. I don't eat my own poo either. Gross.

Wear 2.
Keep that biznitch on the straight and narrow.
Get fixed, one or both of you. Doesn't make you any less of a man.

And those same people probably think abortion is alright. Whatever feels good, do it! :thu:

See? I knew you were a human. ;)

• Members

Also interesting to note...if anyone cares...is that in developed countries (like the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan...etc etc), there were 6.6 million abortions in 2003.

Developing countries are where the vast majority are taking place. 35 million in 2003 for countries within Africa, the Americas (excluding Canada and the United States), Asia (excluding Japan) and Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand).

Civilization and industry brings enlightenment? Dunno...

I wonder what the rate of cut-rate doctor {censored}-ups are on those operations are? Probably pretty high...

• Members

The last count of his I read was 60,000 late term murders all of which he had justification and came under the scrutiny of state and medical officials.

According to the most recent CDC numbers, which are for 2005, there were 8,482 late term abortions performed in all of the United States (a number which has been trending slowly down for a decade). So, unless that doctor performed 52,000 unreported late term abortions, thus septupling the reported numbers for the entire country, your number is quite inaccurate...

On top of that, a "Late Term Abortion" is classified as one performed in week 21 or later. Obviously, that's only the middle of the second trimester. 3rd trimester abortions are not tracked by the CDC, but the estimates by other organizations put it at a small fraction of those performed after the 20th week (i.e., a few hundred per year, out of millions of pregnancies).

• Members

That is entirely incorrect.

They are however entirely legal, the situation is such though that, again, no doctor would perform them.

I stand corrected.

A friend of the family is an obstetrician. I emailed him this morning. He says that while there's no actual law concerning late-term abortions in Canada, they're only done under the most severe circumstances and require a lot of documentation. The medical community has clearly self-regulated.

The Morgentaler clinic performs them up to 19 weeks.

Personally, I find abortion to be abhorrent, especially since the birth of my child, though I don't believe that they should be illegal. It saddens me that people choose to have abortions but taking away the right is counter to a free society.

• Members

And sometimes, no matter how careful you are, birth control methods can fail. Including vasectomies. I know someone who got his wife pregnant after having a vasectomy.

If you are having (hetero) sex there is always a chance of pregnancy. To think otherwise is plain dumb.

Archived