My old choir teacher marries 18 yr old former student.

slapthefunkyfour

• Members

I'm not sure what to think about this. I don't remember anything like this happening 15 years ago, but then again, I was never a cute young girl. Kinda creepy. My 4 brothers and my sister all had him as a teacher every year of high school. My senior year, he taught 5 of my 8 classes. I was his teachers aide for 3 classes. This is making my brain think of weird things.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=8061762

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know nor need to know any of the circumstances surrounding this relationship, but I can say with maximum certainty that if you ask this guy on his death bed what his top ten regrettable mistakes were in life, he's gonna list this move.

When will older men learn that you don't marry the really young ones, you just hit it and send their asses off to college?

C7

• Members

I found out long after but a classmate of mine from Elementary school had a relationship with our 8th grade teachers wife when he was in HS......like Sophmore year till after HS...

She was very attractive. I remember clearly how when I ( and others) danced with her at a St Patricks day party in 1979 (9th grade) she was grinding against me. I was so ignorant at the time I got embarassed cause I got a woody and ran away.....

that is one of my top 10 mistakes...lol

• Members

I found out long after but a classmate of mine from Elementary school had a relationship with our 8th grade teachers wife when he was in HS......like Sophmore year till after HS...

She was very attractive. I remember clearly how when I ( and others) danced with her at a St Patricks day party in 1979 (9th grade) she was grinding against me. I was so ignorant at the time I got embarassed cause I got a woody and ran away.....

that is one of my top 10 mistakes...lol

We're all young and naive once.

Archived