any of you guys need an amp for free?

chrisebrooks06

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That will a very nice amp for someone looking to go beyond bedroom levels. It's seriously one of the loudest amps I've ever owned. Hope it finds a great home. Very cool idea. :thu:

Sorry I don't know anyone that could use it. If I did I'd give them mine.

• Members

Wow man, I think you deserve a good samaritan forumite award!

I'd recommend myself from about 2 years ago, but I've finally hit financial stability lol.

Hope some kid from a poor family gets this and then turns into the next guitar god
:D

glad to hear your back on your feet :thu:

• Members

I'm ampless at the moment and can't afford to get another one. (Can't really justify buying one as I'm only really at open chord level!) My Tele copy would sound good through that but I am sure there may be someone more deserving than me.

This is a really nice offer and I hope someone does you a really good turn someday, you deserve it.

Nice amp too.......:love::thu:

• Members

I'm ampless at the moment and can't afford to get another one. (Can't really justify buying one as I'm only really at open chord level!) My Tele copy would sound good through that but I am sure there may be someone more deserving than me.

This is a really nice offer and I hope someone does you a really good turn someday, you deserve it.

Nice amp too.......
:love::thu:

pm sent mate,

:thu:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived