any of you guys need an amp for free?

chrisebrooks06

• Members

i have this and no its not spam, i dont want anything for it, i got it from a family member who passed away a while ago and i never use it and in this recession i know people are really struggling and this amp may help them out :thu:

im in uk the only catch is you either have to pay for shipping or pick her up and i prefer to know the reason you need an amp because i would rather donate it to a person who really needs her, either by posting on this thread or by pm if you wish.

or feel free to nominate a member :thu:

edit : to the guy who pm'd me a minute ago, no its not a con or a wind up, i have done a thread like this with a wah pedal givaway before, frets recieved that particular givaway pedal.

UPDATE thanks for all the pm's so far, i have looked into shipping abroad but its just far too expensive, and my last givaway went to the states and i would like this amp to go to one of my forumites in the uk this time.

also im clearing out some old behringer pedals which i will clear out after the amp finds a new home.

also, when you send a pm, can you tell me why you need an amp, because im getting pm's just saying 'i want the amp, how much is shipping', sorry i need a good reason why you need it.

cheers

chris

pics :

002-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

ill decide

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome! That was my very first amplifier, I've got many, many happy memories associated with the good old Fender Deluxe 112. I hope it finds a good home!

really thats cool :)

its a great amp, cleans are better than the distortion, but i have my own amps i like and to be honest she will live in the corner gathering dust and im lucky to still be able to afford the gear i want and this amp would be better off being used by someone who needs one

• Members

really thats cool
:)

its a great amp, cleans are better than the distortion, but i have my own amps i like and to be honest she will live in the corner gathering dust and im lucky to still be able to afford the gear i want and this amp would be better off being used by someone who needs one

When I was 14, 10 years ago, I borrowed that amp from my cousin so I could learn to play. I used to love the dual inputs because I'd run my mic into one input and my crappy first guitar into it and just wail away out of key and out of tune for hours at a time. Those really were the best times I had as a young teenager.

Give it to someone who can experience the same thing.

You're a good person for finding a good home for it. :thu:

• Members

where about in the UK are you?

I have a 15w ss marshall - how would yours compare?

I really could do with a better amp.

cool i added you to my list, mine is a loud amp, it does its job well, but i have my own amp which does what i want it to do, hence the givaway, it would suit anyone really, a good amp.

Archived