Cheating wife caught on craigslist!

2pacHendrix

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i believe adultrey is a very serious offense...if you want to {censored} everyone else,stay single.it is pointless and cruel to drag another persons heart and feelings into a sick little whorefest:mad:

Damon

+1

These things do happen though.

Some wife here in the UK sold her husbands Lotus Elyse for

• Members

There was a time when airing your dirty laundry was a sign of lack of class.

I tend to agree with you since that's the way I was raised, but I've found it a little hard to follow myself when "the bad {censored}" has come my way over the years. As times have changed, folks don't have as much support from "their clan" as they used to, so they often share with those outside their immediate circle since so many of those traditional family ties have been broken in our culture.

But here's the point of interest for me on your statement:

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view/2009_05_01_Elizabeth_Edwards_spills_her_guts_in_new_book/srvc=home&position=also

"Elizabeth Edwards spills her guts in new book"

Point being, it seems like our culture has evolved to where it's now classy to air your dirty laundry if you can make millions of dollars in the process, but if it's just for some psychological healing, it's still considered "a lack of class".

So not disagreeing - just adding thought to the evolving mores of our society.

I'll add from experience that it's not a good idea to air dirty laundry, because most of us work in pools of alligators and vipers, and others will use it as an opportunity to attack when you're at your most vulnerable. That's why you go to a shrink. If you need to talk and family members aren't there for you, then you simply pay someone to listen to your {censored} who you know by law has to STFU about it.

Personally though, I don't mind listening to others' problems. I actually like it if I can help. It's when they are stuck in an endless self-pitying emoting cycle that makes me want to find the escape door.

Archived